HTML Editor with Visual Editor?? -...

User 539803 Photo


Registered User
2,156 posts

johnvanhulst wrote:
VSD can produce any type of site. Hmm! soon even a CMS one ;)

Not me i did not say that, i use SCCP for my C. M. S site

Cofeecup Creates Money Site ;)
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 4593 Photo


Registered User
2 posts

"..... Best bet is to change to VSD if you need to use a visual editor. ..."

If your are serious about design.... best to look for a quality tool. This stuff is for hobby enthusiasts. I am a hobby enthusiast and don't care to spend the big dollars for the real stuff. But, honestly, I spend more time trying to get the applications to work than I do producing.

And, if Coffee has any thing to do with this forum they should rid it of this Jo Ann. During the many years I have had various CoffeeCup applications I have run into only one person who was anything other than helpful. For an outfit that basically has no quality documentation, CoffeeCup sure as heck doesn't need a sarcastic biddy on the one place where help is a hope.
User 539803 Photo


Registered User
2,156 posts

Al Avant wrote:
For an outfit that basically has no quality documentation, CoffeeCup sure as heck doesn't need a sarcastic biddy on the one place where help is a hope.

Jo Ann is one of the most helpful forum members, gives up a large amount of her time, willingly and free !

What we do not need is anyone offending people intentionally , retract or at least apologise please
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 103173 Photo


VP of Software Development
0 posts

Al Avant wrote:
"..... Best bet is to change to VSD if you need to use a visual editor. ..."

If your are serious about design.... best to look for a quality tool. This stuff is for hobby enthusiasts. I am a hobby enthusiast and don't care to spend the big dollars for the real stuff. But, honestly, I spend more time trying to get the applications to work than I do producing.

And, if Coffee has any thing to do with this forum they should rid it of this Jo Ann. During the many years I have had various CoffeeCup applications I have run into only one person who was anything other than helpful. For an outfit that basically has no quality documentation, CoffeeCup sure as heck doesn't need a sarcastic biddy on the one place where help is a hope.

Wow, that is one bold and frankly rude statement to make against a person Al. Jo An is a person who out of her on spare time, posts here to help people out. She gets nothing from this at all other then the satisfaction that she is helping someone. Jo Ann in my opinion is one of our greatest assets!
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 187934 Photo


Senior Advisor
19,704 posts

JoAnn is one of the reasons I visit this forum. She is my friend and I defend my friends.
*Grin As I Google users location *:lol:
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 38401 Photo


Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Wow, 1 post and he knows me so well to know that I'm nothing but a hindrance to CC and never help anyone ever... wow... what else can I say :P
User 2073552 Photo


Registered User
1,625 posts

Hmmm... My finger doth fall close to thy baneth button Al. Keep thy sarcastic grievances to thy self.
"An Apple doth not fall far from its tree, yet an orange does."

https://lbwebsitedesign.com - Responsive Web Design & Web Hosting Services.
http://helpsite.sirage.com - HTML5, CSS3 and CC Help Video Blog.
User 464893 Photo


Ambassador
1,611 posts

The older you get the thicker skin follows. I believe this:

Those that can do
Those that can't teach
Those that can do neither criticise


Jo! Pity should be your emotion
The Guy from OZ


User 184085 Photo


Ambassador
1,707 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
Wow, 1 post and he knows me so well to know that I'm nothing but a hindrance to CC and never help anyone ever... wow... what else can I say :P


Nothing.. I'll get your shawl and lemon tea so you can have an afternoon nap. :D
Volunteering to help :)
http://www.tbaygeek.ca
My HTML play area
http://www.tbaygeek.ca/test/
User 2965285 Photo


Registered User
1 post

Doug Pineda wrote:
I'm having the same issue as Veronica.
The two answer she received (and I was hoping would be the answer to the problem) are useless.
If you're going to answer a question, please respond only if you know the ANSWER...please withhold your miscellaneous advice.


With an attitude like that, it's no wonder that you are having problems. Sometimes the opinions and experience of other users is the most valuable thing about this site.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.