1. Go to Godaddy.com click the BLACK "My Account" button on top Menu.
3. Click the + icon to the left of Domains.
4. Find the domain you want to change.
5. Click the Green Launch button that is associated with that domain.
6. You will see three columns. Find the column named NAMESERVERS.
7. Click the "Set Nameservers" link.
8. Choose the "I want to park my domains." Option.
9. Click OK.
10. You will have to wait anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours for this to complete.
11. Once complete on the same page next to NAMESERVERS you will see "DNS Manager "
12. Click the "Launch" link.
13. The first option is the A Record or @.
14. Click the pencil icon to edit the A Record.
15. Enter 184.108.40.206 into the "Points To" Section.
16. Click the black "Save Zone File" in top right.
17. Go to CoffeeCup.com
18. In the top menu mouse over S-Drive.
19. Click on Settings.
20. Click "Manage Domains."
21. Enter your domain name (yourdomain.com) in the "Add an Alias" form field.
22. Click Add Alias.
23. Your domain name should now be pointing to your S-Drive Site! If you receive an error informing you that your domain name was not set up properly, you may need to wait 24–72 hours for the changes to take effect. After 24-72 hours repeat Steps 17-22.
25 check default setting is correct (ie) homepages or STREAM or Forms etc
SirAge this needs to be a sticky somewhere lots of Godaddy customers need this guide
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.
Here's my S-Drive site with
examples of what can be accomplished in VSD.
Here's my CoffeeCup SCCP Shop with examples of what can be done.
This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
This is my personnel site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
We are attempting to link www.easleypd.org, which is registered with GoDaddy, to easleypd.coffeecup.com. Will the above tutorial, as well as the IP address given above, accomplish this?
Updated instructions are here at http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … drive-site
Scroll down to "Domains Purchased Via Another Registrar" for the updated IP address to use.
Then go to your s-drive dashboard and click settings. Then click manage domains.
If you are still having trouble please check back.
Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.