What's the difference between Sonar...

User 235071 Photo

110 posts

What's the difference between Sonar and Insight?

apart from cost, that is

some have said some of the help on Sonar is easier to understand,
User 379556 Photo

1,535 posts

This thread may be helpful. Descriptions are, of course, in the advertising material (Web Insight and Sonar), which shows that each of them has a free trial available.

Frank
User 235071 Photo

110 posts

Thanks, Frank, thought I should take a look.
As usual, nothing much seems to have been done to maintain the products / fix bugs etc,
but that recent "special" ...
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

Russell Wilson wrote:
What's the difference between Sonar and Insight? Apart from cost, that is. Some have said some of the help on Sonar is easier to understand... As usual, nothing much seems to have been done to maintain the products / fix bugs etc, but that recent "special" ...

Website Insight focuses on best practices for search engines
Sonar focuses on web site performance

As for your comment, "As usual..." you should try reading this article:
https://dictionarykiwi.com/2016/10/17/o … negar/126/
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including personal or group training for Site Designer, Web Form Builder and more via Zoom.
Email me at support@uscni.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

My point was try to be a little more positive rather than negative in your expression. I am very pleased with CC and all the benefits that I get from their software that I use -- RSD especially. If you look at how many updates they have done, it's pretty good.

Web Form Builder - 6 months ago
Web Editor - 7 months ago
HTML Editor - 3 months ago
RSD/Site Designer - this month
Responsive Email Designer - 6 months ago
Places - 6 months ago
Foundation Framer - 5 months ago
Form Designer - 5 months ago
Direct FTP - 7 months ago
CSS Grid Builder - 2 months ago

That's a lot of work and many of those updates were either low cost or no cost. If it takes them a bit longer to update some of the helper apps like Website Insight and Sonar, I am ok with it.
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including personal or group training for Site Designer, Web Form Builder and more via Zoom.
Email me at support@uscni.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.