- Drag and drop items from Finder to the Resources pane would be great
- Drag folders (and content) around; (re-order, drag out of the parent folder, drag into the parent folder)
- View option 'list' and be able to select order option (on date, filename)
- Show if a resource was edited outside FF and be able to 'update' the resource
- Being able to select a resource by double-click it (now you have to select it and click [ OK ]
- Create a folder by using the Mac specified shorthand (Alt+Cmd+N)
- De-select a resource by clicking outside the 'selected-item-border'
- The option to right-click and select 'Edit resource' (in a preferred app)
- The option to right-click and select 'Show in Finder'
Living in Zevenbergen, the Netherlands
13" MacBook Air M1 + LG 24" IPS QHD / 8GB RAM / 500GB SSD / macOS Ventura 13.0