How to : Implement WFB Form into...

User 131545 Photo

687 posts

Hi all,

Can someone show me an step by step video how I can implement an form created with Web Form Builder into an column with the applications RSD, RFF?

I want created in my project the original form but when I implement the form the show don't correct in the webbrower.

Kind regards
Stephane
Toekomstgerichte door ICT gebeten IT'er
Stephane Fonteyne
Ba. Elektronica - ICT
Application Software PowerBasic Developer
e-mail : stephane.fonteyne@telenet.be
gmail : stephane760126@gmail.com
linkin : in : <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephane-fonteyn/53/402/204>
twitter : @Stefke36
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You can find instructions here at http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … -designer/

While that article is for RSD, the exact same steps apply to Bootstrap Builder and Foundation Framer.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

Stefke, I had to ask about this too, as I had never added forms to any of the responsive programmes before.
You need to upload the form (the folder and the form php file) to a server,
Then place a html element on the page in RFF.
After that, take the bit of html that is to be placed on the page, and insert that into the little code window of the html element.
Finally you need to save and export the rff file and upload that too to the same server, the same location as the form folder.
You need to preview it all online - unless you have a webserver installed locally.
I see you are asking about the procedure in RSD too. If I were you, I would stick to RFF.

Stefke, moest ik ook vragen over dit, zoals ik had nooit vormen een van de reagerende programma's voordat toegevoegd.
U moet het formulier (de map en het formulier php-bestand) te uploaden naar een server,
Plaats dan een html-element op de pagina in RFF.
Daarna neemt het stukje HTML die op de pagina worden geplaatst, en steek dat in het kleine code raam van de html-element.
Tot slot moet je om op te slaan en te exporteren het RFF-bestand en upload dat ook op dezelfde server, op dezelfde locatie als de map vorm.
Je moet om het voorbeeld van alle online - tenzij je een webserver lokaal geïnstalleerde.
Ik zie dat je vragen over de procedure in RSD ook. Als ik jou was, zou ik vasthouden aan RFF.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Inger wrote:
Stefke, I had to ask about this too, as I had never added forms to any of the responsive programmes before.
You need to upload the form (the folder and the form php file) to a server,
Then place a html element on the page in RFF.
After that, take the bit of html that is to be placed on the page, and insert that into the little code window of the html element.
Finally you need to save and export the rff file and upload that too to the same server, the same location as the form folder.
You need to preview it all online - unless you have a webserver installed locally.
I see you are asking about the procedure in RSD too. If I were you, I would stick to RFF.

Stefke, moest ik ook vragen over dit, zoals ik had nooit vormen een van de reagerende programma's voordat toegevoegd.
U moet het formulier (de map en het formulier php-bestand) te uploaden naar een server,
Plaats dan een html-element op de pagina in RFF.
Daarna neemt het stukje HTML die op de pagina worden geplaatst, en steek dat in het kleine code raam van de html-element.
Tot slot moet je om op te slaan en te exporteren het RFF-bestand en upload dat ook op dezelfde server, op dezelfde locatie als de map vorm.
Je moet om het voorbeeld van alle online - tenzij je een webserver lokaal geïnstalleerde.
Ik zie dat je vragen over de procedure in RSD ook. Als ik jou was, zou ik vasthouden aan RFF.

Well good luck with this one Guys,, it's taken months and months of work to just get this far,,, GAWD Knows how you are going to get around this one
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

Stefke, I don't know if you have a server available where you can test the form and the page it is going to be on. If you have not, I'd suggest that you create the other pages first, the ones that don't need any server upload to be viewed. If you then put up a temporary contact page with just the mail address and phone number, you can experiment with the form until you get it right. This way you would be able to launch the site earlier than if you struggle with the form now.

Stefke, ik weet niet of je een server beschikbaar waar u het formulier en de pagina het gaat om op te kunnen testen. Als u nog niet, zou ik stel voor dat u de andere pagina's eerste, degenen die geen server uploaden hoeft te worden bekeken te creëren. Als u vervolgens een tijdelijke contact pagina met alleen de e-mail adres en telefoonnummer, kunt u experimenteren met de vorm totdat je het goed. Op deze manier zou je in staat om de site eerder dan als je worstelen met de vorm nu lanceren.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:

User 131545 Photo

687 posts

Hallo iedereen

Ik heb al van alles geprobeerd om een WFB form toe te voegen in een kolom in RFF maar ik krijg nooit mijn oorspronkelijke formulier terug en vraag me af wat ik verkeerd doe.
Ik voeg een HTML element toe in mijn kolom, plak de code van de body in en daarna ga ik naar "Settings" plak ik de code in de "head" en dan resources alle code toevoegen en resultaat geen oorspronkelijk form.
Dat is hetzelfde als ik de stappen volg volgens eerst "step1" en dan "step2" ook zonder resultaat.
Ik ben nu echt wel het noorden kwijt
Kan iemand alle stappen in een video presentatie hoe je een WFB toevoegt in je RFF, RSD of RBB? en ook een voorbeeld project waar je geen of wel een server nodig hebt?

Met vriendelijke groet
Stephane Fonteyne
Ba. Elektronica - ICT
User 131545 Photo

687 posts

Translate with vertalen.nu

Hello everyone I have already tried everything to a WFB form to add in a column in RFF but I never get my original form back and wonder what I'm doing wrong.
I'll add a HTML element in my column, paste the code of the body and then I go to "Settings" I paste the code in the "head" and then add all the code and resources showing no originally form.
That is the same as I follow the steps according to first "step1" and then "step2" also to no avail.
I am now really lost the North can someone all the steps in a video presentation how to add in your WFB RFF, RSD or RBB? and also an example project where you don't need a server?
Stephane Fonteyne
Ba. Elektronica - ICT
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

STEFKE wrote:
Translate with vertalen.nu

Hello everyone I have already tried everything to a WFB form to add in a column in RFF but I never get my original form back and wonder what I'm doing wrong.
I'll add a HTML element in my column, paste the code of the body and then I go to "Settings" I paste the code in the "head" and then add all the code and resources showing no originally form.
That is the same as I follow the steps according to first "step1" and then "step2" also to no avail.
I am now really lost the North can someone all the steps in a video presentation how to add in your WFB RFF, RSD or RBB? and also an example project where you don't need a server?

Watch following clip
https://youtu.be/39DoZo1v2RU
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

Hi Stefke,

The CC forms use php, and because of that, the files have to be on a server. And RFF can't handle php files, so therefore the form files have to be uploaded separately. I'll see if I can give you a description, I just have to find out something first...

De CC formulieren php, en daardoor, de bestanden moeten worden op een server. En RFF kan niet overweg met php-bestanden, dus daarom de vorm bestanden moeten afzonderlijk worden geüpload. Ik zal kijken of ik u een beschrijving kunt geven, ik moet gewoon eerst weten wat ...
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:

User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

So, check http://www.focaholidays.com/stefke

I created a simple contact form, and when I exported it, I chose 'Manual Server Export'. I got the code to paste on the webpage, copied it.
Then in RFF I added a html element to the default column, and in the design pane, it that little window, I pasted the code.
Then I saved the RFF file and exported it.
Now I have two folders ending in _exported on my desktop, one from the form builder and the other from RFF. I opened these folders and uploaded everything inside them to the same location. I did not add anything to the resources in RFF, just uploaded.

You can test the form by filling it in and submitting it. The mail will go to me, but you should get a confirmation mail.

Ik heb een eenvoudige contact formulier, en toen ik geëxporteerd, koos ik 'Manual Server Export'. Ik heb de code te plakken op de webpagina, gekopieerd.
Toen in RFF voegde ik een html element om de standaard kolom en in het paneel ontwerp, is dat kleine raam, ik geplakt de code.
Daarna redde ik het RFF-bestand en geëxporteerd.

Nu heb ik twee mappen eindigen op _exported op mijn bureaublad, een uit de vorm bouwer en de andere van RFF. Ik opende deze mappen en geupload alles in hen naar dezelfde locatie. Ik heb niets toe te voegen aan de middelen in RFF, net geupload.

U kunt het formulier testen door in te vullen en het indienen van het. De e-mail gaat naar me, maar je moet een bevestigingsmail krijgen.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.