DHTML drop down menu - can't move it!...

User 147665 Photo

Ambassador
712 posts

well, the only reason I found it was it was an easy one.. ;)
I learned to check it after spending a whole night of WTF....

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

G'Kar,

The "why" of having a stand alone is for those people that don't have the HTML Editor. It's not included in the Free HTML Editor so not everyone has access to that nice little tool. I think it would be an awesome stand alone program, and no I don't' think it should or would be free :P
User 603315 Photo

938 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
G'Kar,

The "why" of having a stand alone is for those people that don't have the HTML Editor. It's not included in the Free HTML Editor so not everyone has access to that nice little tool. I think it would be an awesome stand alone program, and no I don't' think it should or would be free :P

Don't give CC any ideas ha ha. I do believe that we should pay for quality software but with the case of a CSS menu CC wouldn't be able to compete with the all the very nice free menu makers that are already out there if they started to charge for it.
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Sure they would. Just because it's CoffeeCup Software.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 147665 Photo

Ambassador
712 posts

off topic::
if it was a CC forum program [ with ] a css menu maker in it, they could charge $ for it.:rolleyes:

User 244141 Photo

Ambassador
1,209 posts

There's some good menu makers on the market, but I always roost my tiny hinney on CC. A lot more features and fun than most.

Web Design: https://www.websnoogie.com
Member - BBB: Websnoogie, LLC

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

would love to see all these "free" CSS menu makers out there as I've been searching for a decent one that will build it all for me and allow me to input the images as well as ordering etc (which right now the CC one doesn't do and I'm lazy lol). I haven't seen much out there for free builders unless they were "online" builders which I don't really want to mess with. Looking for a software one that does it all for cheap or free. I've found a couple really nice ones, passed on the name of one and the link of it to Scott to show them what we need, but that wasn't a free one either.

I think CC would have a really good chance in this market if they broadened the horizons of the current one in the HTML Editor and of course if they made it stand alone software for those that don't have the HTML Editor and have no need to purchase it. Just my thoughts on it :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.