No email here :(

Have all subscribers been sent one?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Chris Hall wrote:
No email here :(

Have all subscribers been sent one?

Yes. The emails all went out this morning. Are you subscribed to our newsletters Chris?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 12512 Photo

Ambassador
223 posts

I was subscribed to the CoffeeCup Software News And Updates | Responsive T but not the CoffeeCup Software News And Updates.

Could explain why I never got the html upgrade email although I thought the Responsive T newsletter was the same as the second one above but responsive.

Have subscribed to all now, but any chance of the email being sent out to me?

Ta.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Chris Hall wrote:
I was subscribed to the CoffeeCup Software News And Updates | Responsive T but not the CoffeeCup Software News And Updates.

Could explain why I never got the html upgrade email although I thought the Responsive T newsletter was the same as the second one above but responsive.

Have subscribed to all now, but any chance of the email being sent out to me?

Ta.

I actually sent it to you right after your post. Check your email. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 12512 Photo

Ambassador
223 posts

Found it!

Thanks Scott.
User 26382 Photo

11 posts

I'm a little surprised at the cost of the upgrade vs the list of updates to the product. I guess I'll try the trial first and decide if it's something I want to spring for..

Ambassador
580 posts

I must be getting soft in my old age. I thought the cost was very reasonable.

Keith
User 26382 Photo

11 posts

For some reason the cart was screwed up and said $59. Tried again today. $19 is a fair deal... upgraded.. :-)

Ambassador
6 posts

Can I still get the upgrade? I got the email about around the 10th of this month. I just assumed the upgrade price of $19.00 would be good until the end of the month. However, when I click on the email upgrade button I'm taken to my cart that shows buying another copy of Website Insight v3.0. ($79.00) along with some layouts for another $19.00. I already own 2.1, build 312.

I really would "love" the upgrade price at $19.00, if possible. But how, now?

Thank you very much!
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

Yup that sucks I too have missed out in the past too. That's why its important to get the sales right away when they come out. You can try opening a support ticked and ask, worst they can say is no.

Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.