Web Form Builder 2.9 - Upgrade only...

User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

Hi Mark, its not a free upgrade so it will not show up in your downloads. Log a support ticket if you didn't receive the email and they will provide you the purchase link.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 283347 Photo

388 posts

Thanks, Steve!
Will do.
User 2684790 Photo

31 posts

$9 is not a big deal - however. It's confusing me. Does this mean you have to pay for security fixes? Since Web Form Builder 2.5 is the recent version in my order-account (last update 2015). And where are 2.6, 2.7, 2.8 ?

quote:
Along with the powerful reCAPTCHA options, we also included important PHP security updates plus inserted the latest MailChimp V3 API.
Made in Germany
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

The numbers 2.6, 2.7 etc are most likely internal and represent the progression with the new version.
If there had been a security flaw, I'm sure you wouldn't have had to pay anything for the fix. But security updates plus other new features, that is a different thing.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 236055 Photo

51 posts

Loving the new 2.9 update. Great to see the new "sign' function...... great for doing online contracts and of course ReCaptcha... well done guys :-)
Web Developer UK
User 333213 Photo

115 posts

Purchased my upgrade through email. Thanks guys. Closed one of my business locations this week after 20 years just so I can find time to play with Coffeecup Software. Maybe I will actually have time to download and use the new version. Can't Wait! You guys are the best!
10% of fishermen catch 90% of the fish.... then they release them for another day.
User 2853792 Photo

14 posts

Late to the game but I also never received this email :)
User 406146 Photo

83 posts

Richard Hassell wrote:
Late to the game but I also never received this email :)

So was I paid 40 for my upgrade...! :(
User 452266 Photo

267 posts

I would sure like to upgrade for $9. But since you didn't send me an email either, the Upgrade in My Purchases, which I'm being directed to in a Support Ticket, is only offering a $99 upgrade. And that email didn't go to Spam because I seem to get all of your other CoffeeCup emails.

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)
User 2056177 Photo

232 posts

Just tried to upgrade to WFB 2.9 but the price is $99. I have checked back and I did not receive any email offer of $9.
I have tried Form Builder Beta but I have found that I am not able to set my forms out as in WBF so decided to upgrade to v2.9 but as there is not now the $9 option, I will carry on with v2.5.
Pete

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.