Suggestions for Shopping Cart Creator Pro. - Page 3


Registered User
58 posts

More templates please. I see a couple I would have preferred to use from HTML Editor, and there was no corresponding one for the Shop.


Registered User
10,951 posts

Hiya Jo,

Have you checked the CC store to see if the one you want is in there? There's a nice handful of themes for sale there too :)


Registered User
337 posts

Same question here. Some time ago I bought several SCC themes for the Standard version, however, I don't think they'll work with SCC Pro or will they. I'm using the themes that came with SCC Pro but would rather have more choices.


Registered User
10,951 posts

Hmm isn't that what the upgrade your theme thing does? I don't have the program open at the moment, but I am pretty sure if you have a basic theme you can upgrade it to pro within the designer Pro program.

Other than that, yeah I just realized that none of the themes on in the CC Store are inherently for Pro version, but I would think the upgrade setup would work for that too? I may be confused too LOL


VP of Software Development
49,402 posts

Sally Cooper wrote:
Same question here. Some time ago I bought several SCC themes for the Standard version, however, I don't think they'll work with SCC Pro or will they. I'm using the themes that came with SCC Pro but would rather have more choices.

All the SCC themes we sell come with a basic and a pro version of the theme. When you install the new theme package, you will see them both.

Cool right? ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.


VP of Software Development
49,402 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
Hmm isn't that what the upgrade your theme thing does? I don't have the program open at the moment, but I am pretty sure if you have a basic theme you can upgrade it to pro within the designer Pro program.

Other than that, yeah I just realized that none of the themes on in the CC Store are inherently for Pro version, but I would think the upgrade setup would work for that too? I may be confused too LOL

Yes, you can do it that way too. ;).
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.


Registered User
10,951 posts

Cool Scott thanks for the info on it including both basic and pro, wasn't aware of that :)


Registered User
337 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Sally Cooper wrote:
Same question here. Some time ago I bought several SCC themes for the Standard version, however, I don't think they'll work with SCC Pro or will they. I'm using the themes that came with SCC Pro but would rather have more choices.

All the SCC themes we sell come with a basic and a pro version of the theme. When you install the new theme package, you will see them both.

Cool right? ;)


Cool yes, thanks and WTG! I'm off to play with the themes.


Registered User
58 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
Hiya Jo,

Have you checked the CC store to see if the one you want is in there? There's a nice handful of themes for sale there too :)


Hi,
Yes I went right to the store and searched through all the shop themes. I just like some of the ones for HTML Editor better so I'm hoping they will work their way over eventually!!


Registered User
34 posts

WILL_UK wrote:
Hi Andrew. At the moment there is no provision for customers to enter text into the program. However many users selling personalised items have also indicated the need for customers to enter some details, so it may become a feature in a later version.

Whilst there are some limitations on what information can be passed to PayPal and Google Checkout, having a single line text entry would certainly be of benefit to many sellers. Infinitely better than having to chase the customer up for that information afterwards.


Thanks for that Will, although my focus was more on being able to give our customers the opportunity to click an 'On Account' radio button, allowing their order comes through to us without actually paying for it there and then.

I have to say that I really like CoffeeCup as a company too. Fast, Reactive, Accurate, Inexpensive and with Great Support. Top Marks.





Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.