1. Search & Replace or other functionality to append all URLs with Google Campaign URL Builder
This is one of the most time-consuming parts of preparing a newsletter for me, it’d be nice to add the links and append them or even replace previous campaign URLs/overwrite previous ones.
2. Extend the HREF/URL field character limit by several characters. When I have a URL with Google Campaign URLs at the end of the URL, a small percentage of them wouldn’t fit in the field and I had to use a URL shortener, which is not ideal. I believe this was for image links but I’m unsure, it may be all.
1. Please name the exported email the same name as the RED file (welcome.red -> welcome.html)
2. Is a folder necessary? There's only one file and I have to move it and delete the now empty folder.
3. Do I really need the modal window after each export? How about a "do not show this again" checkbox?
1. Paragraph elements. Ability to adjust spacing between paragraphs.
2. For unordered lists. Ability to change the list type (circle, square, etc.) to the same color as the text in the list items.
3. Background images. Incorporate this method into your background image process.
4. Special/custom. Ability to add custom css to the <head> within the app (like you can in RSD). This could interact with the custom html element in RED.
For text, headings & paragraph elements. When in text edit mode and editing a selected piece of a sentence, it would be nice to be able to change the word-break behavior. Example: ##purl##.mypersonalizedlandingpage.com would grow based on a custom field populating from data and thus it may stretch this string to beyond the bounds of the table. Currently, I have to hack the code with a "word-break: break-all;" in the email.
I would like to endorse another user's request to allow curly brackets in the Href. I am putting the html into a CRM that does field merging using curly brackets and I have no other options but to use that format. Eventually I can get them to stay with tinkering, but it would be better to allow the users to decide if they want the characters to auto-convert.
I have not upgraded to Red 2.Wiill not go down the subscription route. Will just have to do without I'm afraid. Very bad choice by Coffee Cup to take this route. Just for the record I don't use adobe products either because of this process. Bought alternative to their products. I fear many will do the same with Coffee cup products. Thankfully at the moment the other products are not on subscriptions. If that changes they will be going as well.
Of course I can always export and tweak in an html editor, but now I'm dealing with two apps instead of just one.
Someone has mentioned this somewhere, but RED really needs to offer different font-size variations. I should be able to choose between px, pt, em, rem, percent and vw.
Will email apps (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.) recognize all those variations?
http://usconsumernet.net/help-for-coffe … -users.php
Personal & Specialized Help for Coffeecup Users
Email me at email@example.com or call 865-687-7698
Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.