Suggestions for Responsive Email Designer - Post ID 276528

1 post

A Format Painter would be very helpful so that we can quickly copy the font, size, style etc of a previously created Element to a new element.

5 posts

Might be late to the party but two suggestions based on the Beta:

1. Search & Replace or other functionality to append all URLs with Google Campaign URL Builder

This is one of the most time-consuming parts of preparing a newsletter for me, it’d be nice to add the links and append them or even replace previous campaign URLs/overwrite previous ones.

2. Extend the HREF/URL field character limit by several characters. When I have a URL with Google Campaign URLs at the end of the URL, a small percentage of them wouldn’t fit in the field and I had to use a URL shortener, which is not ideal. I believe this was for image links but I’m unsure, it may be all.

3 posts

Hi -- a couple of suggestions to smooth out Export workflow:

1. Please name the exported email the same name as the RED file (welcome.red -> welcome.html)
2. Is a folder necessary? There's only one file and I have to move it and delete the now empty folder.
3. Do I really need the modal window after each export? How about a "do not show this again" checkbox?

17 posts

My feature requests
1. Paragraph elements. Ability to adjust spacing between paragraphs.
2. For unordered lists. Ability to change the list type (circle, square, etc.) to the same color as the text in the list items.
3. Background images. Incorporate this method into your background image process.
https://backgrounds.cm
4. Special/custom. Ability to add custom css to the <head> within the app (like you can in RSD). This could interact with the custom html element in RED.

17 posts

Another request adding on to my previous list:

For text, headings & paragraph elements. When in text edit mode and editing a selected piece of a sentence, it would be nice to be able to change the word-break behavior. Example: ##purl##.mypersonalizedlandingpage.com would grow based on a custom field populating from data and thus it may stretch this string to beyond the bounds of the table. Currently, I have to hack the code with a "word-break: break-all;" in the email.

7 posts

Hello,

I would like to endorse another user's request to allow curly brackets in the Href. I am putting the html into a CRM that does field merging using curly brackets and I have no other options but to use that format. Eventually I can get them to stay with tinkering, but it would be better to allow the users to decide if they want the characters to auto-convert.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.