Suggestions for Foundation Framer -...

User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,444 posts

I haven't actually tried that, Richard, but it should work, just like you can upload .php files separately. I'd say it's just the matter of selecting the right path.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2879618 Photo

1 post

A couple of ideas:

* Many times I've made changes that I've wanted to be for all media sizes, but because I forgot to move the slider to the left of the first breakpoint (or disable breakpoints), my changes only apply to the larger format. A way of copying changes to other breakpoints would be great.

* The alternative to the above is to reset the styles, move to the left of the smallest breakpoint and reapply them. For example let's say I make a border with rounded edges. Now there are 12 styles to reset and I have to reset them one by one. This is very time consuming. Please make an option to reset multiple styles at once (but not all of them).

* The Apply To box keeps defaulting to Class rather than the most recent value chosen for that object. Coming back to do more editing I've found that now I'm changing the class instead of the ID (for example).

* Adding javascript to the Footer on the Page Settings tab to do things like smooth scrolling or showing/hiding a "back to top" button is a clunky method of adding these very useful and re-usable components of a site design. Adding them as Components would be great! PS if anyone wants the code for these bits, let me know.

Cheers all
User 2665407 Photo

8 posts

Foundation 6.4.1 XY Grid
Would love to see the new Foundation XY Grid implemented into FF & RSD
User 131545 Photo

687 posts

Hey,

I have the impression that the CC team do their own thing and do not listen to the wishes of the users.
I have asked several times for a full upgrade of the Foundation Framework, but nothing happens.
Why I don't know

Kind regards
Stephane
Toekomstgerichte door ICT gebeten IT'er
Stephane Fonteyne
Ba. Elektronica - ICT
Application Software PowerBasic Developer
e-mail : stephane.fonteyne@telenet.be
gmail : stephane760126@gmail.com
linkin : in : <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephane-fonteyn/53/402/204>
twitter : @Stefke36
User 2699991 Photo

4,777 posts
Online Now

STEFKE wrote:
Hey,

I have the impression that the CC team do their own thing and do not listen to the wishes of the users.
I have asked several times for a full upgrade of the Foundation Framework, but nothing happens.
Why I don't know

Kind regards
Stephane

Well you know after all it is their company, of course, they can do their own thing. & unless the MAJORITY of the thousands of customers are in favour, they are hardly likely to do something especially as the latest Foundation Framework is available with SDv3.5
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

STEFKE wrote:
Hey,
Why I don't know.

Site Designer 3 already has Foundation 6, the latest version.

If you are talking about upgrading Foundation Framer, I'd say just upgrade your software to Site Designer 3. You then not only have the Foundation framework to work with, but you also have Bootstrap 4, Materialize (which I've come to really like a lot!) and Vanilla (both desktop down and mobile first).
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including training for Site Designer and Web Form Builder via Zoom.
Email me at support@usconsumernet.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 2699991 Photo

4,777 posts
Online Now

Brian Durfee wrote:
STEFKE wrote:
Hey,
Why I don't know.

Site Designer 3 already has Foundation 6, the latest version.

If you are talking about upgrading Foundation Framer, I'd say just upgrade your software to Site Designer 3. You then not only have the Foundation framework to work with, but you also have Bootstrap 4, Materialize (which I've come to really like a lot!) and Vanilla (both desktop down and mobile first).

He already has SDv3 (or even V3.5 Just doesn't know how to use it,
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 458154 Photo

34 posts

Hello, do you think we might can add an option for the user to increase the size of the scroll bars if needed?

The general GUI for working is ok and I don't want to go to a smaller resolution on my PC to make them bigger.

It appears this is a small issue for me on most of the updated Coffee Cup software. I am using windows 10 64bit with a resolution of 1920x1200. The scroll bars are just too narrow.

Thanks for maybe considering this.

AJ
In A World of Dreams (( ))

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.