Maximum number of web pages in RSD...

User 2592404 Photo

3 posts

Hi! I'd like to know how many web pages (in one project file) that I can create with RSD 3.0. (Or rather, Site Designer 3.0).
I've read some previous questions here in the forum pertaining to older versions, but so far, I haven't come across any mention of a page limit for this latest version of the software. I'd appreciate any input or comment regarding this matter, as I am currently building a website that will have a few hundred pages, at the least.
User 379556 Photo

1,533 posts

SD V3 currently allows a maximum of 125 pages.

Frank
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts

JAY wrote:
Hi! I'd like to know how many web pages (in one project file) that I can create with RSD 3.0. (Or rather, Site Designer 3.0).
I've read some previous questions here in the forum pertaining to older versions, but so far, I haven't come across any mention of a page limit for this latest version of the software. I'd appreciate any input or comment regarding this matter, as I am currently building a website that will have a few hundred pages, at the least.

I am not certain of this but I think the limit is the same as rsd around 125 pages, but one thing is for sure a couple of hundred pages is not possible in just one project. I have done one site with 120 pages & that was too much for both RSD & SDv3 at around 75 pages it got so slooooow & kept crashing I ended up doing it over a number of separate projects & then combining them into the main project file resources (after exporting them)

Maybe someone else can chip in that knows the actual amount,, or you could go to your "support room" & ask the question of the CC team.
Best of luck

Wayan In Sunny Bali
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2592404 Photo

3 posts

Thanks for the quick replies Frank and Wayan. Looks like it would be a good idea for me to limit the number of web pages per project---to 75, or maybe even less. I think i'll just go modular and generate separate outputs per project and then link them together.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.