How to do WYSIWYG design with a...

User 3101909 Photo

2 posts

For many years I used Dreamweaver for my web page design. I had a pay once-use-forever license. However, Adobe changed to a subscription business model and cut me off from my one-time purchase Dreamweaver license. So, I'm looking for a web page editor/designer that gives me some of or most of Dreamweaver in a one-time purchase product. I've purchased the CoffeeCup HTML editor, but it doesn't have a graphic design component. Is there a CoffeeCup product that will allow me to work with my web pages in a similar way as Dreamweaver?
Thank you,
Maury Lambert
User 2699991 Photo

4,801 posts
Online Now

Hi Maury
Well the product is called SITE DESIGNER
however yo won't easily be able to just bring in your existing website and simply edit it, you would have to make it from scratch, but you could easily do copy and paste for content so you wouldn't have to rewrite it.
There are plenty of users on the forum that can and do help for newcomers to the app, there are videos step by step showing you around
And best of all there is a free trial version for 2 weeks fully working nothing held back. Use that free trial to get to know how it works come back onto the forum as many times as you need and ask away for help no matter how silly or small it may seem
It is a great application and is used by many to creat aweomely stunning websites
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,087 posts

I agree with Mouse here Maury,

Site Designer has a steep learning curve but once you reach that "light bulb" moment it will all become very second nature. Full disclosure here, Site Designer is a one time fee to buy, however it only comes with access to updates for a year. You can still use the current version you have downloaded indefinitely but if they release updates to the software you can only access if you purchase the upgrade.

We all are here to help if you need while learning the software.

Steve
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 3101909 Photo

2 posts

Thank you for the info I needed. I will look into Site Designer.
Thanks again,
Maury

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.