Upgrade Available - Look Out For...

User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

Just upgraded.

Cost was $19 but that included Website Insight Layout Pack valued at $19. So you could say the upgrade was free.

Keith
User 373435 Photo

114 posts

Thanks for letting us know the update is out there :)

Keith W Jones wrote:
Just upgraded.

Cost was $19 but that included Website Insight Layout Pack valued at $19. So you could say the upgrade was free.

Keith
User 123445 Photo

4 posts

So I just upgraded too. Either I missed something in the advertising email.....

I thought that v3 now allowed me to create custom reports? When I click on 'Generate a Report' I get a pop up window advertising Responsive Layout Maker Pro @ $149??? Do I need to buy this extra software to create my custom reports?

The report that is created when clicking 'Generate Report' is html based (I thought I was going to get a pdf) and has the wording 'Report Created by SEO UP Ltd." with a tag line below. Assuming I don't need to buy the above extra software, how do I change this information to my own company details and otherwise customize the report generally?

Finally, my purchase also included 'Website Insight Layout Pack' - what is this and how do I use it please.

Thanks
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

Undo the zip - there are instructions within.

Keith
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Robert Snowden wrote:
So I just upgraded too. Either I missed something in the advertising email.....

I thought that v3 now allowed me to create custom reports? When I click on 'Generate a Report' I get a pop up window advertising Responsive Layout Maker Pro @ $149??? Do I need to buy this extra software to create my custom reports?

The report that is created when clicking 'Generate Report' is html based (I thought I was going to get a pdf) and has the wording 'Report Created by SEO UP Ltd." with a tag line below. Assuming I don't need to buy the above extra software, how do I change this information to my own company details and otherwise customize the report generally?

Finally, my purchase also included 'Website Insight Layout Pack' - what is this and how do I use it please.

Thanks

Did you read the documentation Robert? Yes, that thing we all terribly hate to read unless something breaks... ;)

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … e-insight/

As to RLM, if you don't already own that by now, WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THAT! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 123445 Photo

4 posts

LOL guys - yes i skimmed the docs.......

Long day and run out of coffee!

So to add my own logo I just change the logo image in the img folder of my chosen report?

:)
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Robert Snowden wrote:
LOL guys - yes i skimmed the docs.......

Long day and run out of coffee!

So to add my own logo I just change the logo image in the img folder of my chosen report?

:)

That is correct. You can open the HTML files and also make any other custom changes you like.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2147646 Photo

233 posts

Hi Scott, for how long will the discounted upgrade be available for?

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

James D wrote:
Hi Scott, for how long will the discounted upgrade be available for?

I would say no more then 7 days.
User 2147646 Photo

233 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:

I would say no more then 7 days.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.