Acronyms not being considered by...

User 2666106 Photo

8 posts

I work for a Doctor and our content has many acronyms. For example Website Insight does not see or report RNY as a keyword. That is the most important keyword for that web page. So for that page (and others like it) the program fails to do what I need.

Thanks

Mark
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

That would be correct. RNY is only 3 characters but Website Insight by default is set to look at 4 characters as the minimum length. You need to go into the Settings > Advanced Settings and adjust the Minimum Keyword Length and Minimum Keyword Occurrences.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2666106 Photo

8 posts

God...real, timely support....amazing!

Thank you Scott!
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

Hi Mark,

This forum is one of the best on the internet for product support. Most of the time its users of the software like you and I that are in here helping answer questions. As you see above even some of the CC staff will answer questions in the forums... how many times have you received an answer from the VP of Software Development in any other forum you've been in?

Glad things worked out for you:)
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

One... Coffeecup.com! :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.