If you have had one of these issues in the past, the new HTML Form Builder can bypass web hosting providers' restrictions entirely by publishing to S-Drive. This completely fixes these problems:
1. Emails not arriving
2. Emails being marked as SPAM
3. The "Godaddy problem"
4. PHP issues with Yahoo hosting
5. Lengthy time delay with email arrival
6. SMTP / ASP problems with authenticating
7. PHP requiring SMTP configuration
What we need from you is to really test the email portion of the program and let us know how it works:
1. How fast does the email arrive to your INBOX?
2. Was it marked as SPAM?
3. How did the form results look in your email? Remember you can customize the appearance of your email notifications. For more information, read this article.
4. Overall, did it seem to work flawlessly?