Big Update to Web Form Builder Lite -...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Izzi wrote:
Hi Scott, I just scarfed up on that last mind-blowing Coffee Cup deal you had with web form lite and it was confusing for me because I had before the web form full version. I always wonder what I'm missing in a lite version that my customers might need.

Now I see you are coming out with a web form full, so I'm wondering where I sit.

Will Web Form Light update to Web Form Full?

Or should I use my old web form full to upgrade to the new web form full?

AND ALSO, should I change on the forms on my existing websites with the old web form full?

thanks!

Yes, all owners of the LITE version get the FULL version for free. This was all spelled out here in my original post a few weeks ago. You can view this again here at http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/form-bu … post169274

I would also suggest you ALWAYS re-save your old forms in the new version to make sure you are using the latest markup and scripts.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2222239 Photo

82 posts

i like this new webform builder. Looks good so far. :D

One thing tho, when i adjust the form to, lets say 400px(?) the captcha doesnt minimize with the rest of the form. Am i doing something wrong here, or is there no way to change the width and hight on the captcha?

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Rmk82 wrote:
i like this new webform builder. Looks good so far. :D

One thing tho, when i adjust the form to, lets say 400px(?) the captcha doesnt minimize with the rest of the form. Am i doing something wrong here, or is there no way to change the width and hight on the captcha?

That is because the reCAPTCHA box has a minium 400px size set to it. So you are not crazy. ;)

We will be looking into ways to style that box later down the line. For now, if you want reCAPTCHA, your form has to be at least 400px wide.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 400908 Photo

67 posts

Flash version of web form builder??? Wowza! Is that something new? I need to see what that looks like! I must be asleep at the switcheroo over here to have missed it. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Isabel Smith
Isabel Smith Art and Design
Web and Graphic Design, Illustration and Calligraphy, Pet Paintings too!
www.isabelsmith.com
User 2286686 Photo

2 posts

Found something that is no longer there - Validation for phone numbers :(
User 2303124 Photo

87 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
[quote=Andy Taylor][quote=Scott Swedorski]
You are still using the LITE Version. The FULL version will be released sometime this week.

I think you need to remove FULL out of the file title then. Its so frustrating to think great now we can get on with using the software only to have hopes dashed again.

Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Andy Taylor wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
[quote=Andy Taylor][quote=Scott Swedorski]
You are still using the LITE Version. The FULL version will be released sometime this week.

I think you need to remove FULL out of the file title then. Its so frustrating to think great now we can get on with using the software only to have hopes dashed again.

Well it is technically still correct Andy. It is the FULL version of Web Form Builder Lite. When the FULL version is released, the LITE version will go away. I did change the filename to help eliminate some confusion.
User 400908 Photo

67 posts

full, lite, html, flash -- egads! I woke up for this??:D

anyhoo -- i realized maybe what you were calling flash was the way the form can drop down, slide, or fade in -- which from time to time adds a nice zip to that page

you weren't talking about those way complicated Adobe Flash type forms that just about glow in the dark with x-files were you?

right: my orders from the top: Remain Asleep; We Have It Covered

:rolleyes: love your products!!!
Isabel Smith
Isabel Smith Art and Design
Web and Graphic Design, Illustration and Calligraphy, Pet Paintings too!
www.isabelsmith.com
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

Well I am getting excited. It is getting to be a very viable piece of software indeed. Just installed the latest upgrade and I now believe the forms will look good on my sites.

Add a my own background image or WebImageStudio created theme and I am there. It is a good feeling that money spent was done wisely. The mega pack certainly has proven to be just that MEGA

Thanks. Now! where is the full version I am drooling.
The Guy from OZ

User 452266 Photo

267 posts

Don't know if you would call this an unlisted feature....:)
If you double click on Header, delete the header picture, unclick transparent, set a header color, then set the header height. It goes back to 26. I tried to set it to 80, and it won't take.

I wanted to make the header larger as I had a larger logo to place insider of it.

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.