User 180264 Photo

9 posts

Tom,

You are funny....

Only 4 months left.......
User 415035 Photo

4 posts

Hello there,

Just to keep the pot boiling I would like to add that native VSD for mac would be something that I would very happily pay for. The current version is brilliant (as you may know!) and has been a godsend allowing me to take control of my site, without any knowledge of HTML.

I have just set up VSD on my windows laptop so I can operate my website on that when I get my mac in a few weeks.

Understandably, development work has been aimed at S-Drive but I do hope the geniuses at CoffeeCup will look at VSD for mac at sometime soon.
User 232053 Photo

5 posts

FYI: 2010 is nearly over.........
User 574510 Photo

55 posts

Coffeecup has a huge list of programs so I think it's understandable that some sort of delaying will happen with the Mac version of the software.
I also have a Mac and I also had to buy parallels and windows operating system, the programs work perfectly and my computer has no errors.
As long as Coffeecup keeps up the good work, I am fine with Parallels and windows... The time i gain using this programs covers all the dispenses I had buying extra OS's.
User 2127402 Photo

8 posts

I'm a new Mac user (two weeks only!) who is also new to .html. I update my own pages (very simple ones) using the CC Editor which has been easy to use and I'd like to stick with CC.

My PC is still living, so I'm still using CC there, but in time, I'd like to migrate everything over. I may run Parallels on my Mac, not sure yet.

Down the road, when CC comes out with a Mac version of the html editor, I will pay for it.

Am on your mailing list and will assume that I'll hear when it's available.

KB
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

Does anyone ever check out the CC Facebook page? :cool:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/coffeecup
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

I always forget to do that too lol, I hardly log into those places anymore it's soooooo much hassle, but I'm glad I did today cuz there's some good news there on the Form Builder also! Can't wait for that one! Check it out for news on the Mac info though too, gonna be some happy campers :)
User 409926 Photo

12 posts

17 days maximum to Coffee Cup for MAC,
or
10 days for Christmas present of Coffee Cup for MAC.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Ken RYAN wrote:
17 days maximum to Coffee Cup for MAC,
or
10 days for Christmas present of Coffee Cup for MAC.

We have been going for quite sometime now. ;)

http://www.coffeecup.com/osx/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1908421 Photo

6 posts

OMG I STAND CORRECTED!!!!!! THE BUGGERS FOLLOWED THROUGH...IM TOOOOOOOOO EXCITED TO GET THESE VERSIONS.
WELL IT WAS A LOOOOOOOOONG TIME TO WAIT...LETS HOPE THEY GIVE US LOYAL USERS A PRICE BREAK ON THE MAC VERSIONS. I HATE THROWING AWAY OVER 200.00 ON SOFTWARE I HARDLY USED....I DONT MIND PAYING FOR MAC VERSIONS- JUST WOULD BE SUPER COOL IF WE GOT AN "UPGRADE" FEE RATHER THAN FULL PRICE..

THERE IS A SANTA FRICKIN CLAUS!!!! GOOOOOD BUY WINDOWS!!!!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.