Suggestions for Responsive Site...

User 196690 Photo

17 posts

can we move the 'edit text' away from the delete please, guess what i keep doing......

can we also get a 'find and replace' for page and site-wide option, please
User 196690 Photo

17 posts

will my site that was developed in v2.5 be compatible with v3 ????
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,454 posts

encona wrote:
can we move the 'edit text' away from the delete please, guess what i keep doing......

I have reported this, and they will look into it. Maybe get the 'pop-out' to pop left if too close to the right side.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 18032 Photo

Ambassador
5 posts

Can a PASTE feature be added to the HTML Element Properties. Oh, BTW, I really think I am going to like this program :)
User 2220522 Photo

49 posts

This is small potatoes, but it bothers me enough to write. I guess my eyes aren't what they used to be, so I find it hard to discern selections - such as which element is selected in the elements tree or which tab is active. Black on dark grey just isn't enough contrast. Maybe allow users to define skin colors?

Also, RSD loads sloooooow. Not a problem so much with speed, but there is no dialog indicating the program is loading. It doesn't show in the task bar either. And when it finally appears, it disappears again while loading a file. I have often opened multiple instances because I didn't wait long enough.

I would like to see the ability to disable certain pages (not create an html file) when exporting. I used RSD to style a PHP page and don't want the html file created.

Otherwise, loving the program.
User 2699991 Photo

4,805 posts

Donald Packwood wrote:
Can a PASTE feature be added to the HTML Element Properties. Oh, BTW, I really think I am going to like this program :)

on windows ctrl+v works to paste something into the html element.
or

go to the "edit ' tab when you have selected
the html element & click paste,
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 379556 Photo

1,535 posts

Donald Packwood wrote:

There is also a paste feature which for a long time I didn't realise was there. In the Content panel the middle tab is called Components. That name used to give me the impression of being some arcane facility for making cleverly-built menus etc. In fact it is a facility which can be used for cutting and pasting any element, and works like a dream: select an element, in the Content panel Component tab click on the 'Create Component from Selection', and that element appears for pasting anythere in the project. Even better, one can click on the little upload button near the top right corner of that component (next to the delete button), and that component is then available for pasting into any of one's projects.

Frank
User 276801 Photo

16 posts

a spell check would be nice
User 2699991 Photo

4,805 posts

Paul Beddows wrote:
a spell check would be nice

Yes it would been asking about that for years now:D
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 131545 Photo

687 posts

Best Support

Please further support the RSD v2.50 since many still use that product and are very satisfied with it. Please update / upgrade both frameworks Foundation 6.5.1 and Bootstrap 4.3.1
Please make all classes accessible from both frameworks
Further adding more CSS Flexbox properties

Kind regards
Stephane
Toekomstgerichte door ICT gebeten IT'er
Stephane Fonteyne
Ba. Elektronica - ICT
Application Software PowerBasic Developer
e-mail : stephane.fonteyne@telenet.be
gmail : stephane760126@gmail.com
linkin : in : <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephane-fonteyn/53/402/204>
twitter : @Stefke36

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.