Whislist for the Site Designer v4.0, Visual Form Designer v4.0
It's been a good step towards a single HTML editor in the HTML element. Whislist for 2020Buildin custom editor
2) Please also the ability to "your CSS" from read only with an tat setting the developer can modify and add css "to read and write only" New components in the website?
3) When the components are coming? We waiting an very long time of about 3 years
4) like because we have been waiting three years or almost four years on adding all input HTML5 form elements
as "week", "date", "date time", "color" etc ... and all of its new HTML5 attributes
5) Please buildin the Site Designer the CSS properties
". Maybe with an dialog window
6) The possibility that some plugins are included to easily jquery plugins
(a type of assets folder
in the project and can be selected by the developer what you need or not it could be a very good value for many cc developers among us and that makes the site Designer to sophisticated and even better to work with.
7) Please include prebuild sections
in the site designer or opportunity all HTML5 / CSS3 / JS code to import the site Designer.
8) I like a basic wireframe at startup as a section, container, row and column
in bootstrap 4, foundation 6
9) Add classes and the components
of classes for the vanilla css framework
10) Add the new CSS Framework w3c.css
12) I like the possibility of pre-made templates
to make it through global settings
for color, the font etc ... with change the SASS and SCSS variables
--> Theme Global Settings
13) like a field for an event to determine whether an inline style rule to register any HTML5 element.
14) I like the ability to customize the CSS Frameworks by changing the variables
in both Bootstrap4, Foundation6, Materialize, Vanilla. We really miss this opportunity very much in Site Designer.
15) made component sections
"about me", "Services", "contact", "testimonials", "headers", "footers", "navigation menus '' brands '
I hope that you implement en build in the Site Designer and Visual Form Designer
With Kind regards
Toekomstgerichte door ICT gebeten IT'er
Ba. Elektronica - ICT
Application Software PowerBasic Developer
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
gmail : email@example.com
linkin : in : <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephane-fonteyn/53/402/204>
twitter : @Stefke36