Shopping Cart limitations - Page 5 -...

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

I believe that is something they discussed that may or will be added to the Pro version at some point. Not sure if it will be in the initial release, but if not, it will probably be in a future update of it. Stay tuned, it should be released soon :)
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

Hi Albert. Offline payments is certainly something that is on the road map for possible inclusion in Pro Cart Creator.

If you want to put forward any thoughts on as to how you'd like to see that feature work, then please feel free to submit your suggestions and ideas.
User 238529 Photo

1 post

Is there any news on implementing new payment options in Shopping Cart Creator?
Keep up the good work there at Coffeecup!

Michael
The Netherlands
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

SCC Pro adds support for 2CO and WorldPay.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 146692 Photo

59 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
SCC Pro adds support for 2CO and WorldPay.

what is the difference between SCC Pro and SCC 3.7?
will there be MODULES for 2co for SCC 3.7?
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

Hi Ricardo. The pro version is due for release soon. The full feature set has yet to be formally announced, but weight based shipping, inventory control and a search facility are just a few of its many new features.
User 146692 Photo

59 posts

WILL_UK wrote:
Hi Ricardo. The pro version is due for release soon. The full feature set has yet to be formally announced, but weight based shipping, inventory control and a search facility are just a few of its many new features.
will there be any discount for current SCC users?
when I bought SCC I bout to build a shopping for my brother but couldn't use it as there is a small problem for him to ship PADDLE BOARDS from HAWAII to the rest of the world due to WEIGHT and SIZE problems (and I even bought both extra payment modules to as I thought it would be useful for him - which wasn't due to the problems mentioned above).
I am not sure if this questions can be answered here or it would be better to answer them as PM (or something like that)
User 146692 Photo

59 posts

another thing that came to my mind is: will I be able to use the payment modules from SCC on SCC Pro?
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

The weight based shipping module is highly user definable, so you can customise it to suit the needs of your own enterprises.

All the payment options in the basic version will be available in the pro version also.

Scott has indicated that yes there will be an upgrade price, but the full details of that have not been announced yet.

User 146692 Photo

59 posts

WILL_UK wrote:
The weight based shipping module is highly user definable, so you can customise it to suit the needs of your own enterprises.

All the payment options in the basic version will be available in the pro version also.

Scott has indicated that yes there will be an upgrade price, but the full details of that have not been announced yet.

Sorry I didn't read the whole topic...

will there also be a SIZE based module?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.