Post your Shops here! - Page 49 -...

User 147665 Photo

Ambassador
712 posts

Nice job Samuel.. and some neat Hookahs too ;)
I noticed you used other CoffeeCup elements in your pages, flash on front, blogger on mixology and form builder.

User 398943 Photo

19 posts

Nothing fancy, just using the canned package but it's been effective. Luckily I received a $100 coupon for Adwords right at the time I was starting it up. Sales have actually been brisk!

http://joedemers.com/records
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Hookah, bong, tomato, tomoto, whatever. :lol: Nice site.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 100894 Photo

Ambassador
67 posts

There are a lot of nice sites posted here but I have yet to find one that has a continue shopping button before checking out. Also I have not seen any using the authorize.net module. Are there any of these posted on here.

Thanks
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Still some way to go but I am getting there.
Integrating older site with shop has involved some compromises, but I am feeling reasonably satisfied with the results so far. Had to tweak some widths in the original site but it seems to be a fairly smooth transition.
Now I just have to put a lot more goods on the shelves and sort a couple of "Latin" fill pages.
http://www.venicedigital.com/shop/index.php

The shop seemed a good way to get round a lot of those..."how much does it cost?" questions about small web sites. We still have to do personalized estimates for the bigger stuff, but I am interested to see if this will work for us.

I shall only leave this up a couple of days, otherwise I will get a thick ear from Scott for conflict of interest...so if anyone has any constructive comments to make I will be pleased to listen. And I agree with Bill ... a continue shopping button would be nice. I have had to add in a line of my own for that.
User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

Bill Sharkey wrote:
There are a lot of nice sites posted here but I have yet to find one that has a continue shopping button before checking out. Also I have not seen any using the authorize.net module. Are there any of these posted on here.

Thanks

From memory that's one of the options when you set up your shop....under Your Shop
I know you believe you understand what you think I said...but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant.

User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

Janys Hyde wrote:
Still some way to go but I am getting there.
Integrating older site with shop has involved some compromises, but I am feeling reasonably satisfied with the results so far. Had to tweak some widths in the original site but it seems to be a fairly smooth transition.
Now I just have to put a lot more goods on the shelves and sort a couple of "Latin" fill pages.
http://www.venicedigital.com/shop/index.php

Looks great Janys. Love your colours and header...very nicely done.

The link to the Limited License gives an invalid argument in the description.
I know you believe you understand what you think I said...but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant.

User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

tassie... explain the license thing. Do you mean the page doesn't open? I may have exceeded the number of pages allowed in the store and need to put that over in the main site if that is the case.
User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

Janys Hyde wrote:
tassie... explain the license thing. Do you mean the page doesn't open? I may have exceeded the number of pages allowed in the store and need to put that over in the main site if that is the case.

When I click on "limited distribution" under Terms of Use I get this:

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt70/daretodream_photo/license.jpg

Umm not sure if you can read that...it says....

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:\inetpub\webs\venicedigitalcom\shop\ccdata\data\product.inc.php on line 318
Your Price: €

User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Thanks tassie. Will look into that. Is there a limit on the maximum price one can add? Maybe just uploading the product again will sort the problem.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.