Suggestions for Shopping Cart Creator...

User 1894280 Photo

10 posts

I would like a way to integrate the payment pages with my website so instead of being redirected somewhere else they could do it all on my site. I think it looks more professional. Also I would like to see a checkout with amazon option..
User 2243329 Photo

5 posts

An option to have an order message sent direct to an email address would be great, because PayPal have failed to send a message on a couple of occasions in the last month, resulting in unhappy customers due to their express orders being delayed. :rolleyes:
User 2526174 Photo

2 posts

i want to be able to add a custom API to my store. any ideas anyone?
User 127918 Photo

5 posts

I would like to have the number of options available for a product increased from 5 to at least 10, if not more.
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Greg wrote:
I would like to have the number of options available for a product increased from 5 to at least 10, if not more.

Paypal can't manage more than 5 , or at least that was the case when SCCP came out
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 626385 Photo

15 posts

ideas for future versions of sccp:

integration with quickbooks for accounting

integration with dymo/endicia for shipping automation

that would allow the commonly used shipping/postage
printing service to pull order information straight off
the sccp store for streamlined shipping label/postage printing
and tracking of shipped orders

thanks for a great program....above additions would
make it unbeatable
User 626385 Photo

15 posts

ideas for future versions of sccp:

integration with quickbooks for accounting

integration with dymo/endicia for shipping automation

that would allow the commonly used shipping/postage
printing service to pull order information straight off
the sccp store for streamlined shipping label/postage printing
and tracking of shipped orders

thanks for a great program....above additions would
make it unbeatable
User 54342 Photo

58 posts

When will there be some sort of discount feature implimented? This question has been ongoing since 2010...
User 2420089 Photo

2 posts

One of the main things I would like is better and easier shipping options. Having the ability to remove countries and only have one shipping option would be great. Also the ability for it to work out the postage based on where the individual is.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

You can do all of that if you use weight based shipping Coco, pretty sure you have full reign over all aspects of shipping and taxes that way. Correct me if I'm wrong though as it's been a while since I've actually used the program.

Also I would check your website in your sig there. The images load extremely slow because you have them scaled to the thumbnail size rather than resizing thumbnails and linking them to larger ones. Not a good practice and makes your page load very very slowly. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.