RLM Future - Post ID 245082

User 2693187 Photo

167 posts

Hi guys,

I've been using RED lately and just wondering if RLM next build may have the possibility to include graphics like RED?

I just find it so much easier to play with the layout with your images..

User 2744602 Photo

162 posts

Hi Guys :)

I am with Adam that would be an outstanding addition!

Cheers
KISS is the key!
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

I think that is much like what RSD ( Responsive Site Designer ) will be. We'll just have to wait and see but RSD is suppose to be able to work much better with actual content. You can still build a wireframe in RLM and import it into RSD but I think at that point you can finish the project in RSD without going to HTML Editor except maybe for special occasions.

Pretty much we'll just have to wait and see what RSD brings to the table. I can hardly wait! :cool:
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com
User 2147473 Photo

156 posts

Oh yeah. I'm definitely eager for RSD to go gold. I've been wanting to redesign my site, and even start one for my church, but am waiting for RSD to arrive. I didn't want to go through the trouble of an entire VSD site to end up starting over later. Also, most sites are viewed on mobiles and pads now anyway. I'm glad CC is here to help with this trend because I know very little if nothing about HTML. I would like to learn, but don't have the time right now.
User 489377 Photo

28 posts

So do I mr. Matthew.
So do I.
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

Just a little suggestion. Pick up your copy of RLMP as it will be very similar to RSD. There is a bit of a learning curve, its not as easy as VSD is to use.

Make some layouts, play with the settings, and over all just experiment. You will be leaps and bounds ahead of the game if you do. And the best part of it is you will be able to open any RLMP file with RSD and finish off the build.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 2693187 Photo

167 posts

Hi guys,

Thanks for your input!

First I've heard of Responsive Site Designer - when does this go live?

Hopefully will be a mac version as well!

-A.
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Adam Hicks wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks for your input!

-A.

We do not have a release date as of yet. However rest assured it will have a Mac version. :)
User 2744602 Photo

162 posts

Adam East wrote:
[quote=Adam Hicks]Hi guys,

Thanks for your input!

-A.

Hi Adam :)

I am not using VSD so have no knowledge of it, can you give a very brief description of what the difference is between RLM and RSD will be please? Are we talking about more control with RLM?

Cheers
Brett
KISS is the key!
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Brett Burgess wrote:

Hi Adam :)
I am not using VSD so have no knowledge of it, can you give a very brief description of what the difference is between RLM and RSD will be please? Are we talking about more control with RLM?
Cheers
Brett

RSD will include almost everything you wish RLM did. :P Such as the ability to add images to the program itself. The ability to insert your own HTML, similar to how it is done in VSD.

I like to describe it like this:

If RLM were Bruce Banner then RSD is Bruce Banner angry. :) It is well worth the wait.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.