Zombies are on the loose! - Post ID...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Mary Johnson wrote:
I am only seeing one type of zombie. Trying feverishly to find the others. I already have most of the products offered as prizes lol

There is only one zombie type, but that zombie is located on many pages. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2220526 Photo

6 posts

Oh lol.. well that makes a difference.

I have captured and beheaded over 15 of them. I am an official CC Zombie Master. I do wish, though that my rewards were a little more diversified, since I have 2 accounts and I believe I have all of the options.

It was a lot of fun though.

I am looking forward to the next egg hunt. I have never found an egg, but the prizes are so yummy I have to try every year lol

Thanks for the games!
User 41964 Photo

7 posts

I found 42 of them so far hopefully one of them I got to first.
User 41964 Photo

7 posts

I guess I did get to one of them first because today I have a new program in my purchases, thanks CoffeeCup!
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

William Stuart wrote:
I guess I did get to one of them first because today I have a new program in my purchases, thanks CoffeeCup!

You're welcome! We will be posting the winners on our website later today.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2132866 Photo

2 posts

Yeah I got my winning email today (was thinking the 3 I sent in was too late) so I finally got Web Form Builder that I been wanting. If it wasn't for the Zombies I would of been forced to buy it this week. So a huge Thanks to CoffeeCup!!!
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

s_hall wrote:
Yeah I got my winning email today (was thinking the 3 I sent in was too late) so I finally got Web Form Builder that I been wanting. If it wasn't for the Zombies I would of been forced to buy it this week. So a huge Thanks to CoffeeCup!!!

You can still send us $69 if you like. We don't mind at all! :)
User 2132866 Photo

2 posts

Well you do have other stuff that I should be using ;)
User 434044 Photo

13 posts

Thanks Scott and all the wonderful people at CoffeeCup for another fun hunt!! I won an awesome Form Builder application!! I can't wait to use it!! I was looking around for the information on how the zombie hunt was built using your CoffeeCup tools! Can you please post a URL because I am not seeing !!

Thanks again!!

Brad
User 66544 Photo

26 posts

Hi Scott, :)
Something I was thinking (after the fact of course), is that while hunting zombies,a great feature might be to have a check box to "Recruit Friends", either on facebook, twitter, or from gmail/email (or custom) contacts before clicking the submit button.

"I've just slaughtered one of many Zombies stalking the web site of CoffeeCup.com. If you love professional grade web design software with free lifetime upgrade, and dislike Zombies roaming aroud without a leash, then join me in the hunt to rid the world, or just the CoffeeCup site of these evil pests.
Be the first to splat a Zombie, and your heroism will not go unrewarded"

Also wondering if there were any kind of stats on how many first zombies individuals took out? Now that I think about it, that might be hard to come up with, because once someone won, their second first found zombie would by default become another members first. LOL, maybe it's just more fun concentrating on the hunt,

So, Pretty decorative Easter Eggs, then Star Wars Eggs, now Zombies.... It only stands to reason you check out the good people at http://rabbids.uk.ubi.com/ and see about incorporating their unique characters into some sort of quest or hunt for your next big fun day. Or throw a (designed with Web Studio) creatures thingy, and see if members rise to the occasion to supply (even if secretly) some sprites to be found on the site at some time in the future.

Take care and thanks for the great visual page designer for my Zombie kill. :)

P.S. For those already owning software that might be given away as a prize, here's another idea I though of, (just now), LOL. I'd have hunted for the zombies even if there were no prizes, but maybe for the other folks who wouldn't, because they already own something, how about a stats incidental STATS credit in their profile or shown in their sig block on the forums?
IE:
Scott Swedorski
12,844 posts
Discovered: 11 Unique Eggs
Destroyed: 6 Zombies
Referred: 3 New Members
Online Now
Brian D. Watters
Imagery Technician (DND)

Photographer & Freelance Photohop Artist.
http://members.photoshopuser.com/Brian% … portfolio/
http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/gall … erID=13458

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.