The HTML Editor V16 is here. The backend has been reconfigured to handle website project files more efficiently and in turn it runs much faster. This is especially handy if you have huge projects with hundreds of pages.
Some other changes include:
* Added "Code Diagnostics" menu to Tools menu.
* Pressing F11 in the external preview window now hides it so you can press F11 in either the main window or the external window to toggle it.
* Fixed HTML Validation.
* The Open From Web feature can now open HTTPS webpages.
* Changed the loading of the My Computer tab. It now does not load until the tab is selected.
* We scanned URL's and updated CoffeeCup links to HTTPS, and commented out unused URL’s.
* Editor Context menu now has a "Insert Snippet or Library Item" menu, with "Snippet" and "Library Item" sub-menus that load all of the items.
* Table Designer can now be minimized while modal.
* Updated Quick Start help links.
* Fixed-up an anomaly where an untitled document with no path would be added to the recent files list when opened from a search result.
* Insert Image Dialog now adjusts for CSS pages, reducing options and inserting URL('filename.ext') instead of HTML IMG tag.
* Dragging and dropping an image on a css file inserts "url("imagefilename.jpg")" instead if html IMG tag.
* Added "Go to Documents folder in My Computer Tab" and "Go to Documents folder in Explorer" under the Document menu.
We'll have a newsletter announcement shortly about downloading this version.
Learn the essentials with these tips on Site Designer V3. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive sites like a boss.