sharing / exporting / importing...

User 461879 Photo

82 posts

I would be the destinations link. At the moment there would be six destination links dropping down.

If it is possible for some help, and it would be very much appreciated, I would prefer the component option instead of a video. Not sure if it makes any difference, but the two top rows saved as a theme would even be better and then I can save the menu as a component separately as that layout is what I can use on some of my other sites and then customize the menu.

As I mentioned before, one of the biggest issues I have is lining things up where I want them. One example, you can see the top row where I have the phone number and email. I would really like the edge of the email address to be flush and line up evenly with the final link in the menu... the contact link. I can't seem to get them to line up. They are pretty close in the program but when I preview in a browser they are not even close.

In tablet view I guess break into the two rows.

Then in the mobile view I would like my logo on the left and the hamburger three line menu to the right. I've seen some that have the word menu under the icon as well and I like that as many of our clients are older, not familiar with all web design, and sometimes don't even know what that hamburger icon is.
User 461879 Photo

82 posts

That is the site.... I can send you the project or as mentioned in the above post a saved 2 row theme would be great or just the menu component is great too.
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Jonathan Warren wrote:
That is the site.... I can send you the project or as mentioned in the above post a saved 2 row theme would be great or just the menu component is great too.

No Need send project unless you wish to, if you do my site is https://mawarputih.id you can send email from there

I would like to know the size for the logo that would be helpful so I can make sure the position is ok

by the way there is a component available from a user Alter Eagle, although I haven't seen him around for a long time but the component menu dropdown is still on his site to download & style as you require
http://gordw.com/rsd/ul-bar.html
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 461879 Photo

82 posts

The logo is 220x110

I just sent the project by email if this helps.

Thanks
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Jonathan Warren wrote:
The logo is 220x110

I just sent the project by email if this helps.

Thanks

ok I got it
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

User 461879 Photo

82 posts

I downloaded and am playing with the menu you posted a link to.

I have trouble with these because while I know how to edit the text link font and color etc...

I for the life of me can not find in the settings/design/effect areas where to change the colors of the drop down container, the hover effect color on the drop down links etc.

I search through the whole project with the inspector and just can't find where to edit those.

I would prefer the menu in the simple text color as in the project and the one drop down container to be white just the row it is in.
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Jonathan Warren wrote:
I downloaded and am playing with the menu you posted a link to.

I have trouble with these because while I know how to edit the text link font and color etc...

I for the life of me can not find in the settings/design/effect areas where to change the colors of the drop down container, the hover effect color on the drop down links etc.

I search through the whole project with the inspector and just can't find where to edit those.

I would prefer the menu in the simple text color as in the project and the one drop down container to be white just the row it is in.

same way as the top menu links
and select the second list container to do the background colours for the dropdown

I thought alter eagle placed a complete set of instructions for all that
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

Jonathan, last night I placed a post in your other thread, the one about the sticky menu, telling you that I'm home from my holiday. Wayan is helping you now obviously, so my inputs will perhaps not be needed, or even rather confusing.

But just in case, and if you have gone over to Foundation, I also have a menu for RSD2.5, which has dropdowns and can collapse into a 'hamburger' menu. It is in the leftmost column in my sharing folder, the one called Dropdown 'hamburger' menu. It is not fixed - yet, but that can be done easily.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 461879 Photo

82 posts

Hi Inger, Thanks for the reply.

I did look at that menu and tried to modify it some and was having an issue I seem to have when trying to modify some other menu examples as well.

I know how to change text colors of course but looked all over the place in all the settings to find where I can chenge the font colors, drop down colors etc and just couldn't find where or how to change the colors.

Wayan does have something for me so I am good now but appreciate all the help and responses.

I am sure I'll be asking more questions in the future.
User 461879 Photo

82 posts

Hi Inger, I think I just figured out why I was having trouble with the colors. Something Wayan pointed out to me.

I am working on a 15inch laptop which doesn't allow me to see the first standard break point. So I was changing the colors past the first break point but when I would go to preview in browser it was showing me the colors I never changed in the other break-point.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.