I was building a site for myself and had a lot done when RFF showed up so I thought I'll just do it in the new app.
I did build from mobile up so it was a little different for me. I did have a couple of things that were strange.
I built a row with six columns for six info boxes. I did absolutely no margin, padding or float settings. When I went out to full screen there were float settings on some of the boxes and one had a bottom margin set at 119.
I put an html element where my menu will go and added my menu. That would be the one that worked fine on the first build of this site. When I previewed the page all the menu text is crammed together on the left side.
Here's a link to the index page: http://mytestblog.net/elframer/ if anyone wants to take a look.