The latest and greatest Foundation Framer v2.5 build 480
update is here! There’s quite a few things that are being covered, so let’s go ahead and get started. Some cool additions:
- You can now use your keyboard arrows on the Inspector to quickly select and collapse different elements. Yay convenience!
- Optimized the display on Windows HiDPI, so all looks crispy and clear.
- Make your site even more interesting with Favicons!
- Specify the language of your file to the HTML element
- New position control: A big welcome to the Sticky property!
- New transform control: Perspective, along with updated rotate and translate controls.
- New navigation component: Add a responsive nested menu to your site!Important fixes:
- You can now move an element with ID inside Symbols on different pages without having to be confronted with an ugly Warning message.
- Fixed a bug where Multiple Background Components couldn’t be expanded
- Solved the issue where Rows couldn’t be pasted when the Grid was selected.
- Enhanced the Undo/Redo shortcuts.
- Button components and elements broken no more!
- Navigation Menu arrows match the color of the font.
- The orange Symbols circle will remain intact without disappearing, even if you switch between pages.
- Best for last, updated the Picture element so your images will now be indexed in search! A huge thanks to our community for helping us crack this case
All of this, plus a bunch of miscellaneous stuff made to enhance the quality for the user
Don’t hesitate- try out Foundation Framer for 21 days at https://www.coffeecup.com/foundation-framer
Have a wonderful weekend!