Blue Breakpoints actually move in...

User 185561 Photo

102 posts

I am using build 129 of Foundation Framer 2.0

The (blue) breakpoints that are not supposed to move can in fact be moved. To make this happen do the following:

Use the mouse to go to either breakpoint and make sure that the point is selected (with the black hole in the middle).
Now, use either the left arrow or right arrow key on the keyboard by holding one of them down for two seconds. You will see that the breakpoint moves and the 640 (or 1024) px size indeed changes as well. On occasion FF will crash when doing this. Once you exit FF and restart, the breakpoints that were moved are no longer blue and behave as though they are breakpoints set by the designer.

Any thoughts?
Once you accomplish the impossible, then you can move on to the hard stuff!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Thank you for reporting that! This certainly is a issue, and we will get that addressed in the next release.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 185561 Photo

102 posts

Thanks Scott. One more point: If you set the now white breakpoints back to 640 and/or 1024 px in the saved .rff file, FF will no longer move the layout to either of these exact points respectively.
Once you accomplish the impossible, then you can move on to the hard stuff!
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Brilliant that means I can get rid of that annoying hidden breakpoint (can't affort larger monitor at the moment) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.