Post your website here! - Page 17 -...

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Craig Johnson wrote:

Here is my website. Ive tried several different builders ,but so far I like Coffee Cup the best. (Except right now I cant upload:()

I collect WW11 military items, but I specialize in these little equipment Carts. I started a website to find other owners, share information and hopefully get leads on other Carts.There is nothing fancy here no flash ect. Its hard enough just to do what Ive done so I dont want to complicate it to much. Just trying to stay with a black and white theme.

For the most part it all seems to look god in most browsers. I do have some issues that I need to start a topic on. Cant seem to fix a couple of bugs I have.

http://www.handcartz.com/
Thanks Craig

Hiya Craig,

Nice site, very simple yet to the point and lots of info for any enthusiasts out there too well done.

Question: Why can't you upload your site? Is it a problem with the software or just a time thing for you?
User 1861272 Photo

339 posts

Craig Johnson wrote:
Here is my website. Ive tried several different builders ,but so far I like Coffee Cup the best. (Except right now I cant upload:()

I collect WW11 military items, but I specialize in these little equipment Carts. I started a website to find other owners, share information and hopefully get leads on other Carts.There is nothing fancy here no flash ect. Its hard enough just to do what Ive done so I dont want to complicate it to much. Just trying to stay with a black and white theme.

For the most part it all seems to look god in most browsers. I do have some issues that I need to start a topic on. Cant seem to fix a couple of bugs I have.

http://www.handcartz.com/
Thanks Craig

Pretty nice site Craig, lots of info included.
With IE7 everything seems to work and show up fine. My only suggestion is to edit your pictures to erase or blur out the license plates on the vehicles you post. Some weirdos out there that can find out too much info on the owners with just a plate number.
Tim
User 1861272 Photo

339 posts

Brad Xue wrote:
www.thesmileteam.com.au

This is the second construction of the website. I found the integration of the various coffee cup programs to be quite good on this second attempt, and the stability of the program much better than my first attempt 2 years ago. I love VSD and hopes it continues to grow! Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Very Nice Brad
User 2080402 Photo

25 posts

Greg wrote:
Timothy Burke wrote:
I work in a rather unique financial services niche.

Our site still needs a lot of work, but here’s our first attempt.

It’s entirely designed with VSD, FB, and Sitemapper.

Special thanks to everyone at CC and the users of the forum community who were so gracious and supportive every time we needed help!

All the best,

Tim

http://www.NationalFamilyMortgage.com

Smart looking site, I have one minor issue, there does not seem to be a way back to the home page apart from hitting the browser back button or have I missed something.
Once again good looking site

Thanks, Greg. It's still a work in progress, but to get back to the home page, just click the blue house.

I realize that few of us are so lucky to use the service, but any other advice on the site would be welcome.

Thanks again,

Tim
User 2128353 Photo

8 posts

Hi everyone,

Here is the first version of my band's wesite: www.leftoftherightside.co.uk

Created entirely using VSD, with a CoffeeCup Photo Gallery and a few ReverbNation widgets embedded in there too. It's my first website using VSD, so any ideas and suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks to everyone on the forum who helped along the way.

Please also feel free to follow the links on the website to add us on Facebook/MySpace, and there's also a few songs from our new album on there to listen to if you're interested!

Shaun
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Shaun... great looking site. Well done and the graphics are perfect for the context.
User 482212 Photo

12 posts

Hi everyone,
So far I've created 3 websites for my clients using CC products and very happy with it.
If you the time check them out ok....:)
www.australianacorner.com.au
www.cowracountrygardensmotel.com.au
www.ammartialarts.com.au
thanks;)
MJ
User 2133883 Photo

2 posts

Here is the very first website I ever created . . .

http://www.lwrmga.com
User 2126250 Photo

5 posts

Hi all,

We would appreciate any feedback on our site www.mimismetals.com

We took the clean, simplistic approach.

Thanks,

Ed
User 2141135 Photo

4 posts

I just created mine.

www.annaandblue.com

Also wanted to know if anyone knew how to add a favicon?

How about a slideshow?

Thanks

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.