Post your website here! - Page 4 -...

User 435923 Photo

1 post

http://www.crazyartgrrljewelry.com

I get compliments all the time on this site!
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Kristine. The site is great fun, and if those are your bracelets (bracelings?) they are just so pretty. Congratulations on both counts!
User 2097446 Photo

2 posts

My brief story...

I needed a website for my newly launched line of the most rugged and durable leather briefcases on the planet.

I visited site designers and all were out of my budget. So like my leather bags that I designed and had manufactured, I would now design my own site. One problem though, I never designed a website before. After much research I came across CoffeeCup VSD. I downloaded the trial version and had built my site and launched it live within the thirty day trial period. Mind you I never had done this before.
I am now a believer and have now purchased the full version, plus some!

www.RusticLeather.com

Please let me know what you think and if there is anything I can do to improve the site.
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Great looking site Rockout. You have done well. :)
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Rockout. Certainly looks very impressive and you have got a great "rustic" feel to the site which is well in keeping with your products. Nice use of appropriate images without overdoing it. Well done indeed.
User 1861272 Photo

339 posts

Kristine Lewis wrote:
http://www.crazyartgrrljewelry.com

I get compliments all the time on this site!

Nice site, nice jewelry.
Tim
User 1861272 Photo

339 posts

Rockout wrote:
My brief story...

I needed a website for my newly launched line of the most rugged and durable leather briefcases on the planet.

I visited site designers and all were out of my budget. So like my leather bags that I designed and had manufactured, I would now design my own site. One problem though, I never designed a website before. After much research I came across CoffeeCup VSD. I downloaded the trial version and had built my site and launched it live within the thirty day trial period. Mind you I never had done this before.
I am now a believer and have now purchased the full version, plus some!

www.RusticLeather.com

Please let me know what you think and if there is anything I can do to improve the site.

Nice site, your background really matches your product. My only sugesstion is to add links on every page for the different products for easier navigation throughout the site.
Tim
User 232174 Photo

4 posts

This is my starting point and I will add links as it grows:

www.vaccinateyourmate.info
User 2096904 Photo

87 posts

Wranglergirl.net
User 552031 Photo

3 posts

Here's the site for my son's landscaping biz. I'm a rookie for sure and built this with VSD about a year ago. It's some of the best money we every spent. It's usually near the top of the search results for the services were offer in the five communities we serve. We probably get at least 50% of our new customers through our web site, and most of our competitors don't have sites.

I welcome your suggestions!

http://m-masters.com/

Thanks CoffeeCup . . . need a refill . . . be right back.

Richfield, Ohio USA

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.