First of all, I realise this is a more widespread request than just BB but...
It would be nice to include a proper import / export method for all your apps.
At the moment, we are left with a menu created in one app with it's own CSS, breakpoints, the same for the slider and others for the site. I know all of this is relatively easy to overcome but it could be so much better if it could be centrally controlled and one set breakpoints, font/s sizes etc.
It would be nice to at least be able to import the menu builder or slider file into BB, FF or RSD.
I for one would welcome a 'control' app that you could create a project in. If you have purchased the requisite plugins (apps) you could then create the whole project with in this application. A lot of your most recent apps almost seem to be re-hashes of your other apps but using a different framework. RLM, RSD, FF and BB are all pretty much the same. I would have thought these could have been add-in modules for RSD rather than separate apps.
Please don't get me wrong, I think your apps are some of the best I have worked with and are very competitively priced but as a group, they don't work together as well as they could.
Control app example..
- Create new site project (define folders etc to include)
- Choose framework (bootstrap for example)
- Create main menu (Opens Menu Builder plugin)
- Position menu in site frame work (drag and drop)
- Create Slider (Opens Responsive Content Slider plugin)
- Position slider in Site framework
- Amend menu or slider with new links and colour scheme
- click update and all the pages in the site project are updated.
- etc etc.
That way changes would be a lot easier to manage.