Web Designers Shouldn’t Miss - Post...

User 2883885 Photo

1 post

Web design changes and morphs so quickly that it is almost impossible for us to stay on top of trends fast enough. One easy that can help is to visit popular web design forums to see what’s buzzing in the community.
Top 10 Sites to Ask All Your Programming Questions

When learning to code or develop software, websites or apps, we usually will get stuck with a problem

Forums are a great place to find out what’s new, what’s trendy and hot for today. Participating in forums discussions not only allow you to share your interest and first-hand tips, but to gain knowledge as well. It’s also a great place to look for design feedback, search for scripts and ask for possible solutions when facing technical difficulties.

Here are 20 web design and development forums to go to when you need some guidance from fellow designers and developers.
Fake link removed.
User 379556 Photo

1,535 posts

The wording of the above post seems to be from this site which contains the correct links. The link in the post above seems to point elsewhere.

Frank
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,454 posts
Online Now

Thanks for posting, Frank! I have removed the false link then.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 379556 Photo

1,535 posts

Thankyou, Inger, for removing that link.

The post looked so innocent that, exceptionally, my reporting of it didn't lead to its removal. I think it would be helpful if, when reporting a post, there were a facility briefly to explain one's reasons for reporting.

Frank
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,454 posts
Online Now

I have never actually reported a post. But since I live in Europe, I get up and switch my PC on after some people in Asia have already posted their spam, so I'm able to nuke most of it before America wakes up ;) I didn't take out this one, though, because I didn't recognize the text as quoted from somewhere else. I have banned the spammer, though.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.