Support Room - Post ID 290554

User 2889891 Photo

42 posts

Hey All,
Daily I am getting "you aint paid, there is time". I update the payment manager, I have more than enough money available and the support room reports 404 errors or 500 errors and yet, I am unable to make payment and cannot afford to have my account downgraded at all and cannot reach anyone.

Tried on Vivaldi/Chrome/Firefox/Edge.

Can a staff member advise if my account is fixed up?

Thank you,
Two Coffee Snobs
Benjamin Davis
Developer | Consultant | Marketing

m: 0415 400 416
w: www.twocoffeesnobs.com.au
e: info@twocoffeesnobs.com.au
User 2699991 Photo

4,798 posts
Online Now

Two Coffee Snobs wrote:
Hey All,
Daily I am getting "you aint paid, there is time". I update the payment manager, I have more than enough money available and the support room reports 404 errors or 500 errors and yet, I am unable to make payment and cannot afford to have my account downgraded at all and cannot reach anyone.

Thank you,

You should open a support ticket (unless of course, you cant, in which case one of the mediators may be able to inform support on your behalf)
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 399746 Photo

Sales & Support Manager
416 posts

Two Coffee Snobs wrote:
Hey All,

Thank you,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Can you please drop me an email at snorvell@coffeecup.com and I can help you with your account. In the meantime, I have added extra time to your S-Drive account so you don't have to worry about it downgrading while we get you sorted. :)
Learn the essentials with these tips on Site Designer. You'll be making epic, code-free responsive sites like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.