Suggestion for another Forum - Post...

User 2361117 Photo

115 posts

While I am not new to coffecup, having both the latest and paid versions of coffeecup html editor (first purchased back in 2010) and responsive website designer, I really didn't know where else to post this question but eventually decided this forum might be the best choice, so here goes. I should first begin by stating that I cannot say enough about coffeecup html editor as it has helped me immensely over the years from my initial design to making both major and minor changes to my website over the past eight years. In addition, the help and answers I have received to date from those who take the time to post and respond to questions on the forums has been nothing short of phenomenal. All said, I was wondering why CoffeeCup hasn't yet added a forum to discuss and exchange ideas, suggestions and tips many of us have learned over the years in designing and developing our websites using html, css, php, javascript and the like as I truly believe such an exchange of ideas and what have you would be very beneficial to those like myself who use coffeecup software for designing and developing their websites. While I realize that there may be occasional suggestions and tips related to specific coffeecup software in the other forums, I am basically referring to a general forum for newbies, intermediates and experts alike to be able to ask and answer questions in designing and developing websites. What say u?
User 2699991 Photo

4,799 posts
Online Now

boilermaker73 wrote:
While I am not new to coffecup, having both the latest and paid versions of coffeecup html editor (first purchased back in 2010) and responsive website designer, I really didn't know where else to post this question but eventually decided this forum might be the best choice, so here goes. I should first begin by stating that I cannot say enough about coffeecup html editor as it has helped me immensely over the years from my initial design to making both major and minor changes to my website over the past eight years. In addition, the help and answers I have received to date from those who take the time to post and respond to questions on the forums has been nothing short of phenomenal. All said, I was wondering why CoffeeCup hasn't yet added a forum to discuss and exchange ideas, suggestions and tips many of us have learned over the years in designing and developing our websites using html, css, php, javascript and the like as I truly believe such an exchange of ideas and what have you would be very beneficial to those like myself who use coffeecup software for designing and developing their websites. While I realize that there may be occasional suggestions and tips related to specific coffeecup software in the other forums, I am basically referring to a general forum for newbies, intermediates and experts alike to be able to ask and answer questions in designing and developing websites. What say u?

How about the thread "Website Design & Development"in the "Community" section already there near the bottom of this list
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2361117 Photo

115 posts

Thanks for the reply Wayan or maybe I should say 'wakeup call' since for whatever reason I never bothered to scroll down further on coffeecup's website page beneath the heading entitled 'Our Free Web Design Software' to view the other headings and that listed underneath. Boy, I must be getting 'Sometimers', lol.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.