Need to revert to VSD 2.5 but... -...

User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Melissa Rhiannon wrote:
Actually it doesn't look too bad in Firefox on my phone - it's just Chrome that looks terrible.

It doesnt look too bad om my phone with Chrome (not exactly right but not bad) so maybe you have an out of date version of chrome on your phone
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 404575 Photo

887 posts

Inger wrote:
The proportions again. If you divide the height of an image by the width you get a number. If two images are different in size but if their heights divided by the widths give the same result, then they have the same proportions. For example, a small and a large 3x2 image have the same proportions because according to the mentioned maths, the result will be 0,66666.

I'm using the same image for the city scape, Inger. I just reduce it for some of the pages, by adding in columns on each side?
Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10
User 404575 Photo

887 posts

Wayan Jaya wrote:
Melissa Rhiannon wrote:
Actually it doesn't look too bad in Firefox on my phone - it's just Chrome that looks terrible.

It doesnt look too bad om my phone with Chrome (not exactly right but not bad) so maybe you have an out of date version of chrome on your phone

I just put this Chrome on my phone, like 2 weeks ago.
Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

Melissa Rhiannon wrote:
Inger wrote:
The proportions again. If you divide the height of an image by the width you get a number. If two images are different in size but if their heights divided by the widths give the same result, then they have the same proportions. For example, a small and a large 3x2 image have the same proportions because according to the mentioned maths, the result will be 0,66666.

I'm using the same image for the city scape, Inger. I just reduce it for some of the pages, by adding in columns on each side?

That is not the same as changing the proportions. To make it simple: use the image I sent you a link to from my dropbox. Make it 1200 px wide, then it should be the same size as the other image. Remove the current main image from the programme and add the new one instead. That should bring an end to the jumping.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 404575 Photo

887 posts

Ok, I did that, and had to resize every image at every slider setting on almost every page ( except area coverage ). How's it now.

I still don't know why the Chrome on my phone is totally botching this test site. It's the latest version. Will have to try installing it again...
Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10
User 404575 Photo

887 posts

OK, I had to disable, then uninstall/reinstall Chrome from my phone, and now the test version looks ok. Whew...

( EXCEPT for the payment and blog pages, where things are stuck on the left instead of centered, which has been frustrating me all day. No idea how to solve it. )
Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.