Looking For Coding Help - Post ID 295495

User 2905544 Photo

3 posts

I'm working on the redesign of my web site: five.pjdenterprises.com. I've literally spent days trying to change the color of the headings for "Baseball Cards", "Football Cards", and "Airplane Cards". I've changed the heading color in the main .css file. There's just something I'm missing. I figure if I'm too stupid to change the color of a heading, I might as well just pack it in. Let me know what files I need to look at or attach to this query.
User 2699991 Photo

4,799 posts
Online Now

Pete wrote:
I'm working on the redesign of my web site: five.pjdenterprises.com. I've literally spent days trying to change the color of the headings for "Baseball Cards", "Football Cards", and "Airplane Cards". I've changed the heading color in the main .css file. There's just something I'm missing. I figure if I'm too stupid to change the color of a heading, I might as well just pack it in. Let me know what files I need to look at or attach to this query.

What application are you using?
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,450 posts

He has been using Responsive Site Designer 1.5 with the CoffeeGrinder framework.

Pete, if you still have that old program, you can of course use it, but I think that there won't be many of us here in the forum who has kept such an old version, must have been from 2016, then the update to version 2.0 came in Feb. 2017.

If you decide to upgrade to the newest version, you need to look for Site Designer, and the current version, released today, actually, is 5.9.3446. You cannot use the CoffeeGrinder any more, as it does not exist in any of the newer versions, but they have the capacity to convert your old framework to one of the new ones, Bootstrap, Foundation to Materialize. If I were you, I'd go for Foundation, as it seems to be the most popular one and therefore it has more people who can help.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2905544 Photo

3 posts

CoffeeCup HTML Editor. I have the following files that could affect my problem:
index.html
main.css
mystyle1.css
wire-theme.min.css
coffeegrinder.min.css
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,450 posts

Well, if you have gone over to use the HTML Editor, then give those headings a class name that they don't share with any other H2 header and set the colour you want for all link states (link, hover and active).
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2905544 Photo

3 posts

I figured it out. The color for h2 was set in 'coffeegrinder.min.css'. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.