Is It Possible to Turn Off Support...

User 2979665 Photo

8 posts

Hi all! The 'Support Queries' feature is awesome if a project needs to support specific, older browsers. Thankfully, in my case I only have to support the last 2 versions of the current major browsers - so I'd rather not have any extra code in my CSS that caters for browsers we don't support.

In this case, is it just a matter of just using a 'Display Grid' support query as a default - or will that still add code for IE11 and other browsers? If so, is there a way to totally "turn off" the 'support queries'?
User 2699991 Photo

4,799 posts
Online Now

igor wrote:
Hi all! The 'Support Queries' feature is awesome if a project needs to support specific, older browsers. Thankfully, in my case I only have to support the last 2 versions of the current major browsers - so I'd rather not have any extra code in my CSS that caters for browsers we don't support.

In this case, is it just a matter of just using a 'Display Grid' support query as a default - or will that still add code for IE11 and other browsers? If so, is there a way to totally "turn off" the 'support queries'?

Just go ahead & use "fallback first" or if you are going to use the grid, then add that from support quieies, and don't bother with fallback first
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.