I need a tutorial for responsive site...

User 2848436 Photo

2 posts

Responsive Site Designer-I am not getting it- how to center type in columns, is header 6 the smallest font? many other things I can't find....is there a tutorial? The one recommended moves too fast and assumes I know anything....thanks
User 2699991 Photo

4,803 posts
Online Now

Hi there,

This isn't much use to you at this precise moment, but I am making a video that is all about from the start, but it isn't ready yet,,,, If you would like to contact me by e-mail (address on my profile) I will send you the unpolished version, which might help get you on the way.

Wayan
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 1748617 Photo

9 posts

Wayan, I would like to see it too, if possible. I've been messing with it for over an hour, and can't get a local image in. Gah! lol Thanks!
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
User 2699991 Photo

4,803 posts
Online Now

Rebecca Pennington wrote:
Wayan, I would like to see it too, if possible. I've been messing with it for over an hour, and can't get a local image in. Gah! lol Thanks!

Hi Rebecca,

you wouldn't believe how many requests I am getting to see something.

Please send me an e-mail (my address is on my profile) because I will put something up on "Dropbox"that way everybody can share it (i cant use you-tube or anything like that, because 1/ not sure how to, 2/ I keep getting blocked from you-tube

I am in the deepest darkest depths of Java at the moment, preparing for a family ceremony, it is a 2.5 journey on a motorbike to the nearest internet cafe, so next time I can get there I will put the vido up and let you all know.

Thanks

Wayan
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

User 2699991 Photo

4,803 posts
Online Now

Becky wrote:

Have you uploaded the image into your "Resources" ?
Have you inserted the image placeholder into the position where you want it it be?

If so go to the design pane, select the image placeholder, and then where yo see the section "Picture" open the drop down
select "Local Image" this opens your "Resources" and just select the image you want to place. BOOOOM there is is.

Then you can fiddle about with settings sizes etc etc

Got your e-mail by the way,,,, video is going to be put up in next couple of days, because I am far away from the nearest Internet Cafe at the moment, keep looking out forr my e-mail to you letting you all know when and how to get it.

Have a great day to all of you wherever you all are in the world

Wayan
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.