What is Website Insight? - Post ID...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Catfish wrote:
Will the algorithm be updated to stay in line with the big boys like Google?

But of course! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2039687 Photo

13 posts

:):):):):)

Sweet!
User 236055 Photo

51 posts

WOW just bought INSIGHT what a cool SEO utility. Well done guys, its great

Phil
Web Developer UK
User 2518727 Photo

12 posts

I just bought this and have 2 questions.

The report for one of my sites says I do not have a sitemap, when in fact I do. I've just double checked and the 3 major search engines all seem to know about it. This concerns me because I also do SEO work for clients and am test driving this program with a view to incorporating it into my website review reports.

Secondly, is there a way to print or at least email a report to a client? The subject line of the promo email I received recently said "Be (your own) SEO Consultant..." As a consultant, I always provide a written report to clients, so I'm hoping there's a way I can easily incorporate the information in Website Insight into my reports.

Thanks very much!
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Gerald Genovese wrote:
I just bought this and have 2 questions.

The report for one of my sites says I do not have a sitemap, when in fact I do. I've just double checked and the 3 major search engines all seem to know about it. This concerns me because I also do SEO work for clients and am test driving this program with a view to incorporating it into my website review reports.

Secondly, is there a way to print or at least email a report to a client? The subject line of the promo email I received recently said "Be (your own) SEO Consultant..." As a consultant, I always provide a written report to clients, so I'm hoping there's a way I can easily incorporate the information in Website Insight into my reports.

Thanks very much!

What is the URL of the site you are scanning?

As to printing, that is not a feature at this time but something that will be included in the future.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1901332 Photo

9 posts

Hey Scott,
I had another CoffeeCup issue to deal with over the weekend that took a good deal of my attention. I intended to buy Insight over the weekend, and I'm looking for an email that allowed me to buy it at a discount. Is it possible to have that link reposted here? Thanks so much!
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Danielle Minion wrote:
Hey Scott,
I had another issue to deal with over the weekend, and I'm looking for an email that allowed me to buy Insight at a discount. Is it possible to have that link reposted here? Thanks so much!

I am sorry, but those specials have expired Danielle.
User 103339 Photo

10 posts

@Scott, bully! :P

Danielle, it is definitely worth the $79, but if you can't afford it right now, CoffeeCup has freak sales pretty often. Hey, Halloween is almost here, you never know what Michael Myers might bring!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.