1.x vs 2.0 - pricing - Post ID 221838

User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

All things considered, I have always had a very good deal out of Coffeecup.

I've upgraded my original purchase which originally cost me $29. So I've now paid well under full price.

Forum - good, support - good and they are always giving discounted prices.

Keith
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Johnny wrote:
Same here, except I paid $39 on 21 Sept and now having to pay for the upgrade after such a short time is to say a bit disappointing plus the upgrade doesn't seem to add much particularly as the social media settings don't seem to work correctly.
Think I have to review my future upgrades and purchases a bit deeper before purchasing. Can I get a refund?

Didn't add that much!! What about batch page analysis? That was a huge addition and the #1 user requested feature. If you didn't like those features, why did you upgrade to 2.0 Johnny? You could have stayed with 1.1 (which was a free update) We never forced you to upgrade. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1524122 Photo

25 posts

For the record, I upgraded to version 2.0.

Sorry it's no longer lifetime free updates, but I get the economic reality. In truth, there are only two programs of my portfolio which I actually use. With time, I'll hopefully get to the others.

Thanks, Scott, for the open dialogue.

-TC
User 2404865 Photo

9 posts

HI Scott...

I apparently missed the email sent a few days ago and it is no longer in my email inbox... Is there any chance that I can get the email resent so I can take advantage of the upgrade to 2.0? Version 1.1 was very helpful to me and I'd like to take advantage of the new functions in the new release.

Thanks...Dave
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

David Kartzman wrote:
HI Scott...

I apparently missed the email sent a few days ago and it is no longer in my email inbox... Is there any chance that I can get the email resent so I can take advantage of the upgrade to 2.0? Version 1.1 was very helpful to me and I'd like to take advantage of the new functions in the new release.

Thanks...Dave

Check your email David. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.