New to CoffeeCup HTML Web Form Builder. I tested it thoroughly before buying. It didn't tick all of the requirements boxes, but ticked more than the others Wishlist:
- The promised "Coming Soon" multi-page forms: After more than 2 years, it's status should now be upgraded to imminent or hopefully available
- Fieldsets: a nice way of grouping fields into logical components, especially complex forms with a way for the "Show element" display rules to point to fieldsets rather than fields.
- Hidden fields: via the "hidden" input tag, or via CSS.
- An alternative captcha to reCaptcha: This spambot prevention should be totally self contained for security reasons (yes, regex's exist, but ...)
- Export to a network mapped drive: All my other programs are happy with my mapped drives, only CoffeeCup refuses to even see it.
- Datetime picker: As opposed to Date picker with no time. There are a few lovely no frill open source examples available.
- a "Clear Upload" field button or mechanism: To be used if the user tries attaching a file that is too large.
Those are the crosses and some are probably unique requirements, but I dare dream. The above needs manual hacking to create a usable solution. If I make a change, I have to re-upload, re-hack etc...
I'll not spam the forums with all the ticks as upon evaluating as I'd be seen as a rogue CC plant, but there are many. And I evaluated many packages prior to buying. Good job to the CC team on a lovely product!