Suggestions for CoffeeCup HTML Web...

User 192897 Photo


Registered User
325 posts

george barone wrote:
Can the the new version allow upper and lower case labels?

Will there be a limit on the maxium file size allowed on an upload? Right now it seems to be under 100KB which is very small


Strange - the upper/lower case thing went away when i changed themes, even using the same font. I went back to the original theme again and upper/lower case worked fine.....
There is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress. MARK TWAIN

www.juliekushner.com
www.beercoastermania.com
www.phi-scsc.com
User 103173 Photo


VP of Software Development
0 posts

george barone wrote:
Can the the new version allow upper and lower case labels?

Will there be a limit on the maxium file size allowed on an upload? Right now it seems to be under 100KB which is very small

The maximum upload size per upload button is just over 8MB each.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2103343 Photo


Registered User
2 posts

It would be great to be able to do some basic conditional logic on forms so: only relevant fields are shown based on previous answers (especially important once you add in multi-page form feature), can test if number/string begins with, ends with, contains, then other fields/questions, etc. Some of the online form builders like JotForm support this and we use it all the time. Would throw even more of our love toward the Coffee Cup Team if they added this into the future code deck. Thanks for awesome products!
User 2165993 Photo


Registered User
4 posts

How about a telephone number validation? Everything looks good from what I can see in the Lite version.
User 103173 Photo


VP of Software Development
0 posts

Alan Tigner wrote:
How about a telephone number validation? Everything looks good from what I can see in the Lite version.

That is something we are still looking into and trying to figure out the best way to address it. It is so easy here in the states, but those dang international numbers have too many variations. ;)

Probably not something we can address right away but I can see it eventually making it into the software.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 122279 Photo


Senior Advisor
11,418 posts
Online Now

Scott Swedorski wrote:

That is something we are still looking into and trying to figure out the best way to address it. It is so easy here in the states, but those dang international numbers have too many variations. ;)

Probably not something we can address right away but I can see it eventually making it into the software.


Yeah, exactly. And to make it even more of a challenge, we have one way of writing landline numbers and another one for mobile phones. :P
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway
My new honey site, built with RFF: http://www.horgenhonning.net/
Component sharing for RFF, RBB, RSD and SD: http://www.horgenhonning.net/sharing/


User 288017 Photo


Registered User
3 posts

Could the upload document be changed so it goes through FTP to server folder instead of email via SMTP?
User 103173 Photo


VP of Software Development
0 posts

Wilzer wrote:
Could the upload document be changed so it goes through FTP to server folder instead of email via SMTP?

No. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 132002 Photo


Registered User
131 posts

Just updated to latest version.
Still need two things.
1. Max. value for number fields increased to 99999999.
2. Date format dd.mmmm

It would be OK if I could change this myself, but I have tried and i guess it is hard coded.
Søren, Denmark
User 132002 Photo


Registered User
131 posts

If I open a form created with the previous version of Web Form Builder, and want to insert a picture this is not possible, the picture is not found.
I have to start creating the form again, then it is OK.
Søren, Denmark

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.