Installing on my own server - Post ID...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Michael Capps wrote:
Refresh my memory on what permission issue on my server.
I will relay the info to my data center.

All that info is already here in this discussion Michael. See my posted on Tuesday at 07:05 PM.

I recommend you just purchase an S-Drive account and publish your form to our servers. You then will not have to worry about permissions. You can signup here at www.coffeecup.com/sdrive/plans
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2808500 Photo

38 posts

Are you speaking of the Storage folder in the form files?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Michael Capps wrote:
Are you speaking of the Storage folder in the form files?

Yes, that is the correct folder that you need to modify the permissions on.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2736027 Photo

68 posts

Scott,

I nominate you for the coveted You da man award!!

User 188640 Photo

895 posts

Me too. :D
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Ernie Hodge wrote:
Me too. :D

HAHA. Can someone please email my wife and let her know too! :)
User 2808500 Photo

38 posts

Permissions have been made to the folder, and it still does not work.
I want a refund!
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Michael Capps wrote:
Permissions have been made to the folder, and it still does not work.
I want a refund!

You have 3 choices:

1. Disable file uploads
2. Switch to a hosting provider that understands the concept of file permissions.
3. Use S-Drive.

Of those 3 choices, refunds are not an option. ;)
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,444 posts

I admire your patience, Scott! :)

Michael, download a trial version of CC's DirectFTP, set it up for your server, log in, and on the right side panel you see some icons, one of them is a key. Click that, and you can see where you need to set permissions. See attachment for details. It really can't be easier.
Attachments:
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2809631 Photo

2 posts

Hey Scott I am adding my CoffeeCup Web Form to Wordpress via FileZilla which is hosted on GoDaddy... when I go to upload the php scripts I receive this error on the site: Warning: file_get_contents(form.cfg.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data01/03/2796803/html/WITH IN Newsletter Homepage option transparent RESPONSIVE/fbapp/php/config.cls.php on line 343
Configuration missing

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.