Installing on my own server - Page 9...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Danielle Danz wrote:
Hey Scott I am adding my CoffeeCup Web Form to Wordpress via FileZilla which is hosted on GoDaddy... when I go to upload the php scripts I receive this error on the site: Warning: file_get_contents(form.cfg.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data01/03/2796803/html/WITH IN Newsletter Homepage option transparent RESPONSIVE/fbapp/php/config.cls.php on line 343
Configuration missing

What is the URL to your form?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2847371 Photo

5 posts

Hi something's missing,

I'm trying to run this on a my own server and I get this error message multiple times ...
Warning: [ err 2/line 45/utilities.inc.php] error_log(/var/www/html/request/storage/fb_error.log.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
Warning: [ err 2/line 84/utilities.inc.php] error_log(/var/www/html/request/storage/fb_error.log.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied

There is a function called "function writeErrorLog"
When I look at utilities.inc.php which calls "function writeErrorLog" there is a reference to fb_error.log.php; however, fb_error.log.php does not exist. I manually created error_log file hoping it would satisfy the function "writeErrorLog" using touch with the correct permissions but it does not seem to satisfy the script. I can create a bogus fb_error.log.php file that does nothing, or perhaps someone can provide me with the script that belongs in the fb_error.log.php?

[root@hompivsql01 request]# cd storage
[root@hompivsql01 storage]# ls
csv db error_log files

Thank you,

Claudio
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Claudio Perfili wrote:
Hi something's missing,

I'm trying to run this on a my own server and I get this error message multiple times ...
Warning: [ err 2/line 45/utilities.inc.php] error_log(/var/www/html/request/storage/fb_error.log.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
Warning: [ err 2/line 84/utilities.inc.php] error_log(/var/www/html/request/storage/fb_error.log.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied

There is a function called "function writeErrorLog"
When I look at utilities.inc.php which calls "function writeErrorLog" there is a reference to fb_error.log.php; however, fb_error.log.php does not exist. I manually created error_log file hoping it would satisfy the function "writeErrorLog" using touch with the correct permissions but it does not seem to satisfy the script. I can create a bogus fb_error.log.php file that does nothing, or perhaps someone can provide me with the script that belongs in the fb_error.log.php?

[root@hompivsql01 request]# cd storage
[root@hompivsql01 storage]# ls
csv db error_log files

Thank you,

Claudio

What is the URL to your form?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2847371 Photo

5 posts

It is on an internal server that can not be accessed from the internet at this time.

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Claudio Perfili wrote:
It is on an internal server that can not be accessed from the internet at this time.

Without seeing the form, here are some things you have to check:

1. PHP 5.3 or higher
2. PHP Sessions enabled
3. cURL libraries installed
User 2847371 Photo

5 posts

I can put it on a server that is open to the internet but I won't be able to get to it today.

User 2847371 Photo

5 posts

PHP Version 5.4.16
Session Support enabled
cURL support enabled
cURL Information 7.29.0

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Without seeing the form, there isn't much in the way I can offer any help.
User 2847371 Photo

5 posts

OK thank you, I'll try to post it; however, it will be a different server and things may work fine there.
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

I had an issue over the weekend with a new form. I believe it was caused by uploading files over the top of existing.

I solved it by creating a new export. I then removed all files from server and then uploaded the new set.

I can confirm that the form works with hosting Easyspace in UK.

Keith

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.