How long before PayPal integration? -...

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

wow you shouldn't disqualify Gmail so quickly Prism, I've used it as my main email for about 6 years now. I never use my internet email, haven't done so for probably 12 years now lol. The reason is because I was changing internet companies so often I got tired of changing my email and signed up with Gmail. Been there ever since. Hopefully no one ever asks me to use my internet email, I've never set that one up in my email client :P
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

I use Gmail but It rejects zip files with executables in it, So I am not going to use it for that, My provider is the major one in Australia. There are others but all use the main guys copper. Fast broadband was an election issue, it was said it would be the worlds fastest but I am still waiting. Just for you Jo.

filecrop.com/gmail-hack-V1.0.html Just one of many sites. Yahoo mail is just as easy to hack.
The Guy from OZ

User 125842 Photo

Ambassador
69 posts

Prism wrote:
I use Gmail but It rejects zip files with executables in it, So I am not going to use it for that, My provider is the major one in Australia. There are others but all use the main guys copper. Fast broadband was an election issue, it was said it would be the worlds fastest but I am still waiting. Just for you Jo.

filecrop.com/gmail-hack-V1.0.html Just one of many sites. Yahoo mail is just as easy to hack.

It is for your own safety that it rejects executables and even inside ZIP files, since some infectors can do that upon being unzipped (depending on inzip program)

Just rename your file first... instead of "filename.exe" call it "filename.abc" and your are in the clear...

When it comes to account safety... You should enable 2-step authentication - and you are as safe as you can be in cyberworld...

The only "hacking" apps that has been successful with 2-step authentication enabled, are those which needs to be run on your computer, and only IF you have granted the computer a "30 days no more authentication" asylum... WHat the apps does, is to dig into your harddrive and look for passwords used... So just keep your computer away from strangers, or - don't tell Google to grant access with no more questions for 30 days...

Google is by far the most secure e-mail system we have today, with only exception from systems requiring you to carry some physical hardware device to generate on-the-fly one-time passwords...
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

"filename.exe" call it "filename.abc"
I forgot all about that but never had any problems with hackers. All my incoming form info is via Gmail as my own provider just about stops anything. Part of the crackdown since 911. I think anything suspicious gets to suffer a trip through the corridors of our security offices. Our answer to the FBI.
All my passwords are kept in a encrypted container on a thumb drive. Used and destroyed. It is one concession I have made to keeping my info safe. To that end I created my own system Control_IT to do it. Creates a virtual drive when needed. This sort of acts as a semi physical device.
Thanks for you comments I will investigate
The Guy from OZ

User 163466 Photo

2 posts

Is the help article in Support (link below) referring to the yet to be released update of WFB that will then include PayPal integration, or have I missed something? I'm assuming they have the help article posted now while the version of WFB that supports this is still not released but I'm not sure I haven't missed something that makes this workable now. I am needing to add PayPal integration to a form quite soon and I believe I have a workable solution since I don't think the steps in the help article are available yet.

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … m-builder/

Thanks.

Rob
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Rob Bone wrote:
Is the help article in Support (link below) referring to the yet to be released update of WFB that will then include PayPal integration, or have I missed something? I'm assuming they have the help article posted now while the version of WFB that supports this is still not released but I'm not sure I haven't missed something that makes this workable now. I am needing to add PayPal integration to a form quite soon and I believe I have a workable solution since I don't think the steps in the help article are available yet.

Thanks.

Rob

The update will be ready soon. We are just getting our ducks all in order. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 163466 Photo

2 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Rob Bone wrote:

Thanks.

Rob

Very good Scott. That is what I thought when I saw that. I think my work-around will work in the mean time.
User 2073552 Photo

1,625 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.creativityworks.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/ducks-in-a-row.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
"An Apple doth not fall far from its tree, yet an orange does."

https://lbwebsitedesign.com - Responsive Web Design & Web Hosting Services.
http://helpsite.sirage.com - HTML5, CSS3 and CC Help Video Blog.
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

He meant Cups Not Ducks Coffee Cups that is
The Guy from OZ

User 2330088 Photo

50 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
The update will be ready soon. We are just getting our ducks all in order.

1. Will this update apply to the OSX version? PLEASE!

2. I know you say "soon" and i am not pressing...but:D My NFP Club is getting ready to accept it's yearly fees in the next 2-3 weeks. Will this maybe be out by then?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.