Calander System - Post ID 22537

User 128667 Photo

2 posts

I would love a Flash-Based Calandar system for my web-sites. Similar to your blog software, but instead of scrolling through blog entries up and down, there would be a month calander with headlines in the days. When you click on a day cell, you'd get event details and a link. I know your blog software has a month calandar but its the date of the post, not the date of the event and its not easy to preview what's coming up.
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

William VanWart wrote:
I would love a Flash-Based Calandar system for my web-sites. Similar to your blog software, but instead of scrolling through blog entries up and down, there would be a month calander with headlines in the days. When you click on a day cell, you'd get event details and a link. I know your blog software has a month calandar but its the date of the post, not the date of the event and its not easy to preview what's coming up.

Somewhere there is a CoffeeCup calendar in the making, so be just a little more patient!!
Janys
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Yep - I am sure that Scott said sometime March/April. Can't wait myself Janys! I am sure this is something our church web site would make good use of.

Mark
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 132668 Photo

92 posts

William VanWart wrote:

this is Flash-Based as I did it manually, but check it out anyway:

http://www.philcanam.com/calendar/front2006map.html

Enjoy.
Conrado
------------------------------------------------------
People will not always remember what you tell them but
they will never forget what you make them feel.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.