We Want Mac Applications!! ( Let's...

User 174435 Photo

2 posts

As hard as it is to wait, it will be worth it if they come out with true Mac versions of their software, with the look, feel and functionality Mac users are use to. Part of what makes the Mac experience so nice is not just their great hardware, but the software as well. Even the Mac team at MS Office turn out a much better product than their windows team. So if we have to wait a bit longer, so be it. Just get it right.
Willis
><)))*>
User 23942 Photo

6 posts

looking forward to mac versions of what ever you can provide! would love to shut off my MS box...
thanks for the updates and great products!!
bob
bob smith
User 321304 Photo

1 post

Just got today's email announcing the new Photo Gallery 6 / html5. Very exciting... IF it was available for Mac. I've been a coffeecup user for many years and have loved every product purchased.

Last year I made the big switch over to mac and hate that I can't use my favorite little work-horses. The photo gallery is by far one of the easiest I've found to use and insert into web pages. There is nothing that I've been able to find available for mac that even compares.

please, please, please, coffeecup developers - start recognizing your loyal clients that are now using macs, and would love to continue to use your programs. I would even re-purchase them in the new OS - I value them that much.

until then... I'll keep looking...
User 2306344 Photo

1 post

Pretty please, with sugar on top, would you develop Visual Site Designer for Mac?!?!?

hugs and kisses,
CH
User 452266 Photo

267 posts

I'm all FOR more Mac Apps. Now that I've switched to an iMac. I have just about every piece for Windows so I will just be buying Mac Apps from now on. Besides, I still get updates for Windows, and even though I have a FAST Windows machine, Windows 7 opens faster in Parallels than on the Windows Box (even though I have LOADS of software on that box).

And if I need to run something in Windows, I can open it on the Mac, and have it run in Windows. And it looks like I'm on the Windows Box. In addition, the saved files in Windows are working fine in the 4 Mac Apps that I have purchased.

I don't figure they can develop all the Mac Apps overnight. They have to completely rewrite the Software. They can't just Port it over. At least, to my understanding on All Windows Software that has been brought to the Mac.

I've been on CC for quite a while now, but I'm not in the Closed Beta program. Even though I've made many suggestions for Software additions, and some have been added, I'm still not in the Mac Beta program, unless I purchase a mostly finished product. But, I'll wait my turn. They can't add us all.

And for whining, CC has the BEST, hands down, support in the industry. They may not always agree with us, but they listen and respond more rapidly than anyone. I'm glad they don't always agree with me, and I'm also glad they are usually able to give me a reason...... as long as I'm reasonable.

For me, I give CC about 12 Stars on a 10 Star System! (my 3 cents worth)

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)
User 2171878 Photo

3 posts

I NEED Visual Site Designer for my iMAC! I switched to MAC and learned VSD was suppose to be released a year ago. I'm still waiting......

www.PSSBB.com
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

robert sirignano wrote:
I NEED Visual Site Designer for my iMAC! I switched to MAC and learned VSD was suppose to be released a year ago. I'm still waiting......

www.PSSBB.com

We have never said Visual Site Designer would be ported to OSX. We did however make an OS X editor. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2233744 Photo

1 post

I would love to animator studio be on the OSX, I have been looking at your OSX programs.. I had most of the other programs when I had windows... until I switched to MAC...
User 2073552 Photo

1,625 posts

Just come to the light side... We have better cookies... They just leave more crumbs...
"An Apple doth not fall far from its tree, yet an orange does."

https://lbwebsitedesign.com - Responsive Web Design & Web Hosting Services.
http://helpsite.sirage.com - HTML5, CSS3 and CC Help Video Blog.
User 1907890 Photo

54 posts

I will add my two cents.
I only keep Parallels running so I can run the CC pc apps that haven't been developed.
Please add Website Access Manager to the development list.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.